Knew What To Do

3 days left...

Miu knew what to do and it was making a whole load of inventions to help her find a way to escape this hellhole as well as getting much information to make sure she doesn't get caught in the process.

That's why Miu was back in her Lab, working as much inventions as she could for Kaito, as she looked at the tablet where Kokichi was finishing up the deal with Maki Harukawa. Eventually Kokichi and Gonta would come here, as they agreed on this meet up place most of the time.

Mostly because Miu insisted, considering she needed to work on a motherfucking load of inventions if she wanted to carry out through her plans...

She still wanted to carry them out, now just in context of what the KGB planned because Miu had to admit, they did have some pretty sweet plans from time to time, minus some crazy shit from Kokichi.

Speaking of Kokichi, Miu was extremely surprised that he convinced Maki to strike that deal of his.

Especially Maki's deadpanned insistence that Kokichi was the mastermind but what really hit the nail in the coffin to kill him was... said right after Kokichi re-proposed the deal:

"No... I refused to do any favors for you, especially for someone whose the reason that everyone died and could still die," Maki said, "I don't want Momota nor Saihara in danger because of your antics and I especially don't want them to die because of your selfishness. I rather be revealed to almost kill you than let you do as you please."

"Oya? So that's really why you tried to kill me. Momota-chan and Saihara-chan? You have really come a long way from being a cold blooded assassin but I guess that's idiocy being rubbed to ya~ That just makes things easier indeed," Kokichi smirked.

"Huh? What does Ouma-kun mean? Gonta not follow," Gonta had said.

"As you know... woe is me, that I've been almost killed. Harumaki here thinks I'm some kind of mastermind to this killing game, but look at me... look at my cute face, how can I be?" Kokichi had asked.

"Appearances can be deceiving," Maki had scoffed.

"True, but whether I'm the mastermind or not, whose to say that the killing game still wouldn't continue if you did kill the mastermind?"

"What?"

Miu so could not believe he pulled out that. It was one of the rules that they just recently found out but he spun it in a way with cold hard logic that no one would suspect that he had retrieved that information, not simply assumed.

A self learning AI like Kiibo, or else as the mastermind, Kokichi wouldn't be here and be controlling Monokuma. So even if Kokichi was killed, Monokuma could continue the game.

Maki had said bluntly that she could just off Monokuma after offing him, but there were the Exisals...

So that was when:

"Silly Harukawa-chan. In the end, an assassin is only a killer who thinks that killing solves everything... but in a killing game that encourages it? That's nuts. If you want to protect Saihara-chan and Momota-chan, there are other ways~"

"And why should I listen to you?" Maki had asked.

"Please, Harukawa-san..." Gonta had pleaded, "Although Gonta not know what going on, Gonta think nothing can be solved without listening to each other. And killing each other definitely not best way to solve things."

Maki huffed but she relented because she knew things were going nowhere and... listened.

"Heyo, Iruma-chan? Oi, stop thinking about porn hubs and get your mind out of the gutter," someone had snapped at her and Miu saw it was Kokichi.