Sorting Out

Miu failed, huh?

But it could be worse.

She was just surprised that neither Gonta nor Kokichi thought to arouse the others and told them about Miu's murder plot.

Now, things are... complicated.

When have they not?

After cleaning up the mess that was the shattered bottle which Gonta had no idea where it came from and Miu remained silent when it came up, they all made their way to Miu's lab.

At first, Gonta suggested his Lab as the place to talk, but the idea was vetoed by both Miu and Kokichi, even if it was nearer, because even if they won't say it, being around bugs were bound to make people uncomfortable. There were other places that they could choose, but Miu insisted on her own lab even if it was far. She felt too much at home at her lab, making inventions... although these days, she's been doing commissions for the purple gremlin she failed to kill.

Miu couldn't help wistfully look at the Electrohammers, Electrobombs and the Bugvac. There was also an override remote for all electronics but Kokichi was currently in possession of it...

All things the purple gremlin wanted to defeat Monokuma although Miu had her doubts. It was smart, but probably suicidal.

'Like going through killing and thinking you can survive the trial wasn't suicidal?' the thought went through Miu's mind.

Miu promptly ignored it, as she now faced Kokichi who was a little behind Gonta, in a slight defensive position.

The person she was going to kill and the other who was going to kill her but lost his memory about it. Could it get even more confusing?

Miu sighed, and then looked at Kokichi, "... What are you going to do, you shota?"

"I dunno. I was just going to go to have a very early breakfast, explore the school, and then... oh, maybe tell the rest that you planned to murder me?" Kokichi started out childishly, but went back to condescending smirk as his finger went to his lips with a devious smirk.

Miu huffed, "And I can also tell them that you planned to use the big lug over there to kill me!"

"Gonta not remember that, but Gonta sorry," Gonta started bowing which made Miu uncomfortable.

Then again, she had been pretty much uncomfortable ever since she failed to kill Kokichi.

... Doesn't matter.

"Yeah, you better be sorry. Who would want to kill this gorgeous girl genius? You are just robbing the people of what they need!" Miu shouted, trying to regain her old confidence, because Miu Iruma doesn't do uncomfortable. That just ain't her personality. And maybe that's exactly what she needed.

She immediately stormed toward Kokichi and then pointed at his chest although she was pushed away by Gonta, saying, "Making sure Iruma-san doesn't do anything to Ouma-kun..."

Miu scoffed, but she decided to put everything on the table, "Seriously, why didn't you just tell everyone, huh? Then this whole shit fest wouldn't have happened!"

"Funny coming from you, Iruma-chan," Kokichi said happily, "But I'm a liar! Whose to say anyone would believe me when I told them that you were out for me?"

"Gonta will believe you!" Gonta shouted, but everyone knew that was a lie. Kokichi being a self-proclaimed liar, and even if Gonta was naive, Miu knew that Gonta would rarely trust Kokichi after that Insect Meet and Greet fiasco. Kokichi had a point, if he hadn't lied so much... seriously.

"And even if someone would believe me, what were you going to do? When confronted? You would panic, right? But you wouldn't give up, and probably bid your time until the time's ripe to strike," Kokichi quipped.
...