This is...

~Class Trial Resumed~

Kaito: Why are you in that Exisal?! What happened?

Kiibo: So you finally reveal yourselves now... Ouma-kun, or is it Iruma-san?

Exisal: ...

Shuichi: Why would you reveal yourself to us now?

Exisal (Kokichi): Nishishi, it's just that you are going so off the rails with this trial that I have to step in~

Exisal (Miu): Should have been fucking obvious. Course you can't survive the trial without this gorgeous girl's genius golden brain.

Maki: That doesn't answer Saihara's question. You have all the time in the world to appear so why didn't you appear at the very beginning?

Exisal (Kokichi): Because that would just make a boring and straightforward trial, and boredom will kill me.

Exisal (Miu): But execution would also kill me, so I need to save my butt before you guys make wrong decisions.

Kiibo: So who are we speaking to now? Ouma-kun or Iruma-san?

Exisal (Miu): Gyahaha, what a stupid question! Course this Miu Iruma won't die so easily.

Exisal (Kokichi): Or is that a lie? Honestly, evil leaders are less likely to die than genius inventors. If she were a mad scientist though...

Maki: It would be simpler if you show yourself and end this farce already.

Kaito: Yeah, stop making things so complicated!

Exisal (Miu): You think I want to make it complicated??? Honestly I'm safer inside because as you all know, someone is targeting moi. I rather stay put until everything is over and done.

Kiibo: ... Iruma-san? Well, I will go with that for now. Iruma-san, everything is over and done with. Everyone was just about to vote for me, the one who targeted you and Ouma-kun in the first place. Without me, you will be much safer. Iruma-san... I'm... I'm sorry for-

Exisal (Miu): Cut that bullshit. Kiibs, you were never the one to target me and Ouma in the first place. I don't even believe that for a damn second. Without you, I would have been in more danger. So, don't you dare say sorry to me!

Kiibo: Iruma... san, but I... I did attack you and Ouma-

Exisal (Miu): And if it were anyone else, I would have never been able to convince them to stop their rampage and get out of it unscathed. I managed to escape with my life last night, because Kiibs is Kiibs, the robot who wanted to be human, who cherishes his friends and wanted to get out together because of the friendships we made.

Exisal (Miu): Anyone else... and I wouldn't know what happen to me.

Kiibo: You... you really trust me so much, Iruma-san...

Exisal: ...

Maki: Wait, we still don't know whether that's Iruma or Ouma.

Shuichi: And whoever they are, they are not getting out of the Exisal because of them being targeted.

Kaito: Targeted by who, though? We all thought that it was Kiibo, because of his Protocol hijacking him and being an unwilling attacker. But if Iruma... or Ouma, whoever, is denying it, then who is targeting them?

Exisal: ...

Himiko: Hey! Why aren't you answering? Don't clam up on us now, Irouma!

Gonta: Irouma?