The Masks of Tragedy and Comedy

Maki: Clones... so the thing you have not told us were about clones.

Tsumugi: Yeah, it would sound disbelieving, huh...?

Kaito: But it's true!

Kiibo: Wait. How do we know that you mean it for real, and are not stringing us along?

Exisal (Miu): This Kiibs with such lack of faith.

Kiibo: Hey! You can't blame me for wanting to fact-check.

Exisal (Kokichi): And vibe check?

Kiibo: ...

Shuichi: It's fair that you want to check the evidence. Luckily, I have just the thing to prove to you about clones.

>Choose Truth Bullet<

|Clone Room>

Shuichi: [Hands over his Monopad with Truth Bullets page, specifically to that one Truth Bullet to Kiibo] In our Monopads, during the investigation, we are all able to log in Truth Bullets inside the Monopad. With Truth Bullets, not only do they log in the evidence but they also have ready made pictures of the evidence that as far as I'm concerned, have never been tampered with. To assume so-called fairness in the trial.

Kiibo: Ah, I can see the picture with the pods, spray painted black and the controls... crushed? And the description...

Himiko: What does it say?

Kiibo: Other than Kaito, Shuichi and Gonta, only Kokichi was aware about the clone room hidden in the Ultimate Astronaut's Lab. Worried how Kokichi indicated his premediated crime and knowing Kokichi's chaotic personality, they had been through checking the clone room and were surprised to see the devastating sight, with all the pods covered up in paint and the controls destroyed. It is unknown whether the room had just been vandalized or used.

Shuichi: [shrugging] I had no say to the description, but it's still fairly accurate. Momota-kun and I checked the clone room because other than us and Gonta-kun, Ouma-kun had told me personally that he was aware about the clone room and what the Gofer Project would use it for as a back up for situations like this. Considering he told me he had a plan for it too and trusted him with it, I had to check whether he used it.

Maki: Wait, you trusted him???

Shuichi: ... I chose to believe in my gut?

Gonta: Why does that sound like a question?

Himiko: Nyeh, we don't need two Momotas, even with the hero-sidekick dynamic.

Kaito: And what do you mean by that???

Kiibo: Wait, the description said that Gonta-kun also knew about the clone room.

Gonta: And?

Maki: So did Momota, Saihara and Ouma.

Himiko: Where are you going with this, Kiibo?

Shuichi: (I have no idea what track we are on after every twist and turn. At this point, I admit that I'm just going with the flow. I still don't know whether this is how I want the trial to go, or if we should have stopped before it's too late... But Momota-kun encouraged me to rely on others and I owe it to everyone to try this avenue. I am not alone in deciding what happens to our fates. I just have to make sure everyone is on the same page and that we decide together.)