Prologue: Mandalore

It was a time of grimness and uncertainty for the Roman Empire. Years of war and countless invasions from barbarians had left the Empire in a very fragile state which left it bound for collapse. What further increased the Roman Empire's chances of collapse was the death of their Emperor.

A new Emperor was put into power, however everyone had expected his reign to last no more than five years as the Empire crumbled. However, something unexpected had occurred. The Roman Emperor was a man by the name of Tarre Vizsla, and was considered to be a genius among men.

In a last attempt to preserve the Roman Empire, through unknown means, Emperor Vizsla created a weapon called the Dark Saber as well as many other kinds of weapons. With these weapons of great technological innovation, Emperor Vizsla raised a massive army of soldiers and led a crusade to retake the immense stolen land on the western half.

They were entirely successful and repeled every single invader, securing all the land that was stolen. Once Emperor Vizsla returned to Rome, a massive celebration was thrown for his victory. There, Emperor Vizsla proclaimed himself as Mandalore the First and renamed the capital Rome, Mandalore. From that day forward, the Roman Empire became known as the Mandalorian Empire.

During his reign, Mandalore the First taught a great many students how he created such technologies. They would then improve upon his ideas and create their own works.

After his death, many Mandalore's came after him. Each time, the Dark Saber was coveted as a symbol of Mandalore. Possession of the Dark Saber would automatically guarantee one's claim to the throne, even if you weren't a descendant of Tarre Vizsla.

As a line of Mandalore's came and went, each of their reign's brought about technological advancement and prosperity for Mandalorians, however nothing about their reign seemed truly significant. It wasn't until Mandalore the Great came into power, that the Mandalorian Empire began to flourish. Their technological prowess began to rapidly increase which led to a significant improvement of their livelihood. Mandalore the Great had ushered in a Golden Age for Mandalore which had lasted for the next succession of rulers.

However, the day that Mandalore the Ultimate came into power, was the day that doomed Mandalore. He didn't become Mandalore in a peaceful manner like most did previously, rather he had slain the previous Mandalore and took the Dark Saber for his own.

Prior to Mandalore the Ultimate, the Mandalorian Empire remained relatively peaceful. There was no need for war, only a need for progress. They had shared some things with the world, but for the most part they kept their technological knowledge highly secretive. Outsiders could know how to operate Mandalorian technology, but they could never figure out how they worked. Besides, Mandalorian technology was extremely rare outside the Mandalorian Empire.

All this changed when Mandalore the Ultimate went into power. One of his first acts as ruler was to order the secret construction of Mandalorian war machines as well as new beskar armor. Once construction was complete, the Dark Saber was then modified so that it had the ability to control every single war machine. This ability further cemented the Dark Saber as a symbol of power. Collectively, these machines became known as Mandalore's Fist.

With Mandalore's Fist complete, Mandalore the Ultimate raised an army of war hungry Mandalorians and outfitted them with the new beskar armor. They then waged war, conquering nearby lands, determined to eventually conquer the entire world. Collectively they became known as the Mandalorian Neo Crusaders.

Even after the death of Mandalore the Ultimate, the path of destruction only continued as the next Mandalore's were just like Mandalore the Ultimate. As the crusades continued, many Mandalorians became tired of all of this bloodshed, stating that it desecrated the work of Mandalore the First and the Great.

And so the Mandalorian Civil War began with the Neo Crusaders against a group calling themselves the True Mandalorians, those that adhered to the way set upon by those before Mandalore the Ultimate. The True Mandalorians were secretly led by the wife of the current Mandalore which always allowed the True Mandalorians to have the edge.

After a long four years, the True Mandalorians prevailed over the Neo Crusaders. However, their victory would be short lived. In secrecy the Neo Crusaders had planted large bombs throughout Mandalore and the rest of the Mandalorian Empire many years ago in the event something like this were to happen.

Self destruction was imminent. Many Mandalorians attempted to flee the empire as quickly as possible, taking as much knowledge and beskar as they could. The Mandalorian Queen sealed the Dark Saber in the tomb of Mandalore the Great which left Mandalore's Fist to resort to its primal setting, protecting the Dark Saber and Mandalore itself. All of this happened in a span of 2 hours, not many Mandalorians made it out.

Within the span of one night, Mandalore went up in flames and the empire completely collapsed, while the world celebrated.

Over time, surviving Mandalorians would regroup and split off into four separate clans. Although, there weren't that many Mandalorians left.

Hundreds of years after the fall of Mandalore, quirks would arise.

No one of Mandalorian lineage would ever develop a quirk.

For it was a cursed bloodline.

Those that attempted to enter Mandalore, whether to gain their riches or technology, never returned.

Mandalore and all its former territories were like cursed ghost towns.