M/n vs Kirishima

M/n POV:

"Greeetings, young M/n!" All Might called out from the inside of the arena as I approached. He was in his skinny form so no one would be able to recognize him as the number one hero.
I nodded at him and gave a quick "hello."

At this point the two of us were walking together while he went on.

"Congratulations on proceeding this far into the Sports Festival. Even for students with some the most versatile quirks, it's still very difficult to reach the final activity since the competition is so fierce. The fact that you've reached this far without a quirk is very impressive and admirable."

He then extended his hand and I shook it while expressing my thanks.

"Now I believe that the Principal wanted to have a word with you before this tournament round began, we should go look for him."

We then began walking through hallways and stairways to get to the room where Nezu was at. We were almost there until we had turned a corner and some green haired kid wasn't looking where he was going and ran into All Might, who had stumbled back a bit.

"Ahhhh! A-all Might! A-are you ok!?!?" The green haired kid yelled out, looking all panicked and concerned. I leaned against the wall and crossed my arms, observing the scene unfold to my amusement.

"I'm fine, young Midoriya," All Might told him as the kid was still panicking. He then looked at me and screamed.

"All Might I accidentally let him know that you're you! I didn't see him right there!"

"Calm down," All Might told him assertively while grabbing his shoulders, "he already knows who I am so it wasn't a secret to him."

"Oh-oh. So who is he then?"

"You'll find out in a bit," All Might said while seemingly starting to get fed up with this Midoriya kid, "now run along, I'll come talk to you in a bit."

The two of us then walked away from him and went forward to our destination. Along the way I couldn't help but think that this Midoriya person looked really familiar. I asked All Might about him and told me he was briefly involved with the sludge monster incident. When he said that I remembered him as that kid that ran up to the sludge so recklessly. That's about as much conversation we had until reached the door to Principal Nezu's office.

We both went inside and the Principal greeted us.

"Ah hello to the both of you. And congratulations to you M/n for advancing to the tournament round, which I know you'll do great in. Please come sit down." He said in his usual friendly voice.

The two of us sat down and the Principal poured two cups of tea. Thankfully, he had remembered my rules about showing my face so he gave me a straw so I could actually drink it.

He then grabbed a piece of cloth from a drawer in his desk. Then he went to the two of us and unfolded it, it seemed to be some type of cloak.

"What do you think of it?" He asked while looking at me.

"Well, it looks nice but what's it for?"

Nezu then started explaining this really elaborate plan of his. It basically relies on the idea that for this entire festival up until this point I haven't really done anything worthy of any attention, nobody knows who I am, and I've just been kind of there the whole time. This is where the cloak comes into play. He wants me to have all my Mandalorian gear equipped but for me to wear the cloak over it so that everything is concealed, even most of my helmet. When it's time for my match Present Mic will give his brief introductions and hype up the audience. I would then come forth and Present Mic would talk about the cloak for a bit and build up hype for me. Then I'm supposed to dramatically rip off the cloak and huzzah it's been the mysterious The Mandalorian all along, the crowd goes wild.