Prologue: M/n

It was a dark stormy night. In a house, located in rural Japan, blood stains were scattered throughout the walls. A 6 year old boy sat on the floor, sobbing and shaking as he looked down at the corpses of his parents. They had been a well known hero duo, the mother having a absorption quirk and the father having a super strength quirk, together they were supposedly unstoppable. The boy then tried backing himself in a corner out of fear, as his parent's murderer approached him.

"W-why?!? W-why d-d-did you d-do this?!?!" The boy shouted as the man stopped in front of him.

He was a large man in black suit. His voice, cold and metallic, likely due to that gunmetal mask that seemingly resembled a skull. More importantly, he possessed monstrous strength that had overwhelmed the duo of heroes.

"Why? It's quite simple really," he spoke coldly, not caring one bit about the psychological damage inflicted upon the boy that just witnessed his parent's gruesome murder, "I required their quirks for a special project meant to kill a certain individual. Their heavy resistance forced me to extract their quirks forcefully and brutally kill them."

The boy shook in fear as the suited man leaned down to him and patted the boy's head.

"Perhaps you could have spared them of their horrific fate. If only you were born with a combination of your parent's quirks, I would have taken yours instead and your parents would still be alive. But no. You were born without a quirk, making that entirely impossible."

As the man began to walk away, the boy shouted out of fear and hysteria.

"Why don't you kill me too!"

The masked man turned around and chuckled coldly.

"Kill you? Hahahaha. A mere quirkless boy like yourself could never pose a threat against me. Even the tiniest of insects could pose more of a threat than you. For I have always endured. Goodbye, child."

The man exited through the front door as the boy sat there, shaking and crying, with his parent's corpses laying there. He was left alone for close to an hour. As time passed, he stopped crying as he sat there with dead looking eyes, as if the soul was sucked out of him.

Just then he heard noises from outside, but the boy didn't care one bit. He assumed that the villain had changed his mind and went back to kill him. The boy named, M/n, was ready to accept his death right then and there. Afterall, he was all alone with nothing left but himself.

Right after, he began to hear voices, mixture of feminine and masculine voice. He then went to go hide somewhere, out of fear for this new group of people. The door then slammed open as a group of five entered the house and began searching the place.

"Damnit. We lost track of him and he killed them."

As they searched the house one of them  suddenly announced something to the leader of the group.

"Hold up, I'm getting a heat signature over here. It's a child."

The group's leader then went over to where the boy was hiding. He didn't see her coming since he had hidden behind a bookshelf. But soon her figure came into his view.

She kneeled down as she took off her helmet, revealing a green eyed red headed woman

She extended her hand as she talked, "Please, come with me. We'll take you to someplace safe."

Reluctantly, the boy took her hand as she put her helmet back on and picked him up. She then ordered her other allies to stay and sweep the place as she went outside.

Once outside, her jet pack started up and flew away with the boy in her grasp.

From that day forward, M/n was a Mandalorian foundling.