Three Small Words Make a Diffence

Leo

You were walking with Leo to... well, you didn't really know where.

"Why can't you just tell me?" You whined. You loved surprises, but the anticipation always killed you.

"I'll let you know when we get there," he replied, smiling at your impatient behavior.

You smiled back. Entwining your hand in his, you fell into step.

After a peaceful stroll, Leo finally stopped. You realized where you were. The forest right outside of the park you went to as a kid. Slivers of the moon leaked through the gorgeous trees and a lake twinkled with the dancing stars in the sky.

You were so wrapped up in the scene around you that you didn't realize Leo let go of your hand. He backed up a little and pulled out the surprise from behind his back.

"(Y/N)," he whispered.

You slowly turned to face him. In his hand he held a white rose, the petals glistening him the moonlight.

He handed you the rose and pulled you into a hug.

"I love you."

***********************************

Raph

"Tell me again why you made me miss out on my cousin's party?" You asked funnily as Raph drug you across the city.

You really didn't mind missing the party to hang out with your boyfriend since your cousin was over twenty and the party had alcohol.

"I told you, I can't say," he replied. He looked at you, smirking, "And that party has too much tequila for a teen, don't you think?"

You smiled back. "I'd never do that. I may be tough, but I have a good soul," you responded.

He just chuckled in response. You playfully punched his arm and continued walking.

After a few minutes of peaceful silence, you felt Raph release your arm. You felt his presence leave, and you looked around for him. He wouldn't leave you in the darkest part of town alone... would he?

"Raph...?" You asked.

You jumped slightly at the sound of music playing. Raph came out holding a bouquet of white roses.

You gasped. "Raph...?"

"I need to tell you something," he said, his voice soft. He walked over to you and caressed your cheek gently. "The day I saw you, I was amazed. You were hot, and could kick shell. I never knew I could feel this way, but... you opened that door for me." He smiled so adorably, you thought your heart melted.

He handed the flowers to you. "I love you, (Y/N)."

***********************************

Donnie

"Are you sure that I'm going to faint if you tell me early?" You asked funnily. Donnie wouldn't tell you what was happening or where you were going.

"Well, you might faint anyway, knowing women have weird neuro toxins..." He smirked.

"And boys have a thing called crazy," you replied, smiling.

He chuckled. "You got me."

He picked you up and glided across the building tops, passing all kinds of restaurants and party places.

You smiled and relaxed your head against his chest. This was pleasant.

But that amazement only grew. As you almost drifted into sleep, Donnie put you down on the ground.

You looked at him with an odd face. "What...?"

"Just wait," he replied, laying next to you.

You raised an eyebrow and looked at the stars. The night was beautiful. You sighed in adoration.

Then you heard a hissing sound. Your eyes widened as fireworks flew into the sky and spelled out an amazing statement.

Donnie smiled as you beamed at the fire lighting up the sky. "Too cheesy?" He questioned.

"Not at all," you replied, snuggling up under his arm.

"I love you, (Y/N)," he whispered.

***********************************

Mikey

You and Mikey were walking in the skatepark under a full moon. The subject you were talking about was...

Bugs. How the conversation came up, you had no idea.

"My favorite bug is the grasshopper," you explained.

"Really? What about..." Mikey threw down a smoke bomb.

You coughed and sputtered. "Mikey..." you coughed.

When the smoke cleared, you saw Mikey dressed up in his fly costume.

"Turflytle?!" He announced.

You giggled. "I change my mind. That's my favorite bug," you replied.

"Wanna know what mine is?" He asked a little loudly.

Before you could answer, he ran over to you and scooped you into a hug. "The love bug. He bit me when I first saw you."

"Awww," you whispered to yourself. How adorable!

"I love you so much," he whispered.