First Kiss

Leo

You were walking out of your house for (sport/activity). You felt especially good about today for some reason.

You turned down the street to your destination and stopped at a cross walk.

You felt a tingling sensation run through your arms. Something felt... off. You turned to see Leo gripping your shoulders.

"Hi," you stated, somewhat awkwardly.

He replied by pressing his lips against yours. You returned it after a moment of shock.

He chuckled as he pulled away. "That's all I needed to say. See you later!" He ran off and left you to skip to your destination.

************************************

Raph

You and Raph were walking through the park. The night was gorgeous, and so was your boyfriend.

You didn't know it, but Raph was thinking the same about you. Your eyes, your hair, your incredible fighting ability... he knew he couldn't loose you.

"Hey, (Y/N)," he said, breaking the silence.

"Yes?" You replied.

"You know the saying 'sealed with a kiss'?"

Out of complete astonishment you looked up at him. He took this opportunity to press his lips against yours.

After a while, you pulled away, still swaying as if still on cloud nine.

Raph just chuckled and led you through the park. what a wonderful night.

***********************************

Donnie

You stood on the roof of your apartment complex, staring at the beautiful night sky.

Your boyfriend was planning something... and he wouldn't tell you.

You sighed and lay down staring at the night sky. You felt you eyelids growing heavy, when a rustle made you snap them open.

"H-hello?" You called.

You sat up and looked in the direction of the noise. You noticed a sign that read:

"Y/N, turn right and walk four steps."

You did as the paper told you. At the destination, you found another paper that read:

"Good. Now turn left and walk six steps."

You did it again, but this time you were met by a certain purple masked turtle's lips touching yours.

You smiled as he pulled away.

"Pleasant surprise?"

************************************

Mikey

You tapped your foot to a steady beat as you waited for Mikey to show up. You were at the skatepark, your usual night meeting place, and he had something special in mind for you.

Part of you was happy, the other worried, but all together you were curious.

You sighed in boredom as you leaned against the light post impatiently.

You were dozing off when two large three fingered hands grasped your shoulders and turned you around.

Normally you would scream and kick the person, but you were startled at what happened.

Your orange masked hero kissed you. He was shaking at first, as if he didn't know how to do it.

You really didn't either, but, hey, love has no boundaries.

"Happy one month dating anniversary," Mikey whispered pulling out of the kiss. "That was your present, where's mine?" He joked.

"Right here," you replied, pulling him into another kiss.