Trauma

Leo

You walked home from school to see your apartment door cracked open.

You had a bad feeling about this. Your parents never left the door open when they got home.

Reaching for some kunai, you cautiously walked into your apartment.

Everything was off. You immediately felt dizzy. The window was busted, a lamp was smashed all over the floor, and the floor was stained with crimson red liquid.

"M-mom?! Daddy?!" You called, your voice shaking. You walked into your parents bedroom to see bloody handprints staining their bed and window.

You collapsed to the floor, your knees were so shaky. Pulling out your T-phone, you called Leo immediately.

He picks up after one ring. "(Y/N)? What's up?"

"L-Leo... Come to my apartment p-p-please..." You asked in a super shaking voice.

"I'll be right there!" He stated strongly. "Stay on the phone, (Y/N). Keep talking to me so I know nothing has happened."

"...Okay..." You replied quietly.

A white peace of paper was lying on your parents red stained bed. You crawled over, pulled yourself up and grasped the note.

You opened it with unsteady hands.

What you read made you scream in terror.

(Y/N),

You deliberately disobeyed orders and have betrayed me.

A very unwise decision.

***********************************

Raph

Walking home from school, your phone rang.

"Hello?" You answered.

The other line buzzed with commotion. "(Y/N)! Whatever you do, do NOT come back to the house!" It was your aunt.

"What?! Are you okay?!" You replied frantically.

"I'll be fine! Just don't come back to the-!" She was interrupted somehow...

There was a pause before someone picked up the calling end.

"Hello, (Y/N). You remember me?"

You gasped at the familiar female voice.

Karai.

"You failed your last mission, (Y/N). Now we have to capture the cat all over again! And your stupid emotions costed us the best opportunity of a lifetime! So since you didn't finish your mission, I have a new one."

"What did you do to my family?" You asked angrily, gripping the phone so tight it might crack.

"Oh, nothing yet. But trust me, you may consider taking your auntie's words into consideration." The other line hung up.

Nothing yet... That meant they were still at the house! You quickly dialed Raph's T-phone.

"Hello?" He picked up thankfully.

"Raph, meet me at my aunt's house. Please hurry, something bad has happened or is happening," you explained urgently.

"I'll be there in a flash. But do NOT hang up."

"Okay," you replied, running with the phone to your ear.

Just as you were closing in on your home, an alarm went off in your brain.

Get out of here now!

Your eyes went wide as the house you grew up in exploded into bursting orange flames.

You sat in shock. Your family... Your home...

"...(Y/N)?! Are you still there?!" Raph's worried voice echoed as if it was a mile away.

Everyone you loved... The ones that raised you... We're now gone.

************************************

Donnie

You were at home with your step mom. Your dad was at work, but you were ready for your (sport/activity).

You were humming along to your favorite song when you heard shattering glass. Your step moms scream echoed through the house.

You hurried down the stairs to see a bunch of Foot soldiers grabbing at her.

Your step mom saw that you were down there. "(Y/N)! Run! Run and don't look back! Hurry!"

"I-I can't just leave you-!" You replied.

She managed to make her way over to you. "They're after you. Hurry and get help!" She stated grasping your shoulders. She basically threw you out the door hollering for you to get away.

Your mind raced and the only though you had was to call Donnie.

"Hello?" He picked up.

"D-D-Donnie... My m-m-mom... The Foot, they...!"

"I'll be right over." His voice was the hardest, most serious you had ever heard him ever.

Just when you felt that everything might be alright, a scream echoed through the streets. You looked back at your house to see the swarm of Foot soldiers with your stepmom in the middle.

You went to scream for her, ran after her, but a large green hand held you back.

"(Y/N)! No!" Donnie's voice rang out.

"I can't just leave her!" You replied.

"I can't loose you! We'll get her back," he pulled you into a hug. You sobbed into his shoulder.

He looked at the field of Foot soldiers. "I promise."

***********************************

Mikey

You were waiting for your dad at your school. You had just got done with your (after school activity) and you had waited a LOT longer than usual...

"Eh, I'll just walk home. Ain't that far anyway," you mumbled to yourself. Your dad had been going through a rough time at work, so you didn't want to bug to call him.

On your way home, you noticed a large amount of police cars and fire trucks surrounding a smashed up car.

That kind of wreck rarely ever happened in New York. The traffic was always too heavy. You paused to watch as an ambulance rolled up, lights blending in with the other colors bouncing off the buildings.

Curiosity peeked your thoughts and you slowly walked to the wreck. The night sky was as bright as the day.

You saw the stretcher, a full white cloth covering the body completely. You looked down sadly. That meant a death.

You peeked over at the car and noticed something. The license plate had the exact numbers as your...
"Dad's car?"

You began to panic. You pulled out your cell phone and dialed his number. Your body was numb and your mind was racing.

Right as you heard the phone dialing, you heard a familiar ringtone.

A police man was holding the phone your dad owned. He answered your call. "Should've known you would pay for it," he stated.

You dropped your phone and ran for your life. A foot soldier. Shredder did this...

You ran and ran until you ran into a familiar figure.

"(Y/N)? What's the hurry?" Mikey asked.

You hugged him tightly and cried. "M-m-my dad... Shredder... He... He's gone..." You cried.

Mikey hugged you tightly. "We'll get back at him," he said in a dark voice. "And he will never hurt you again."