Six Month

Leo

Your sadness was still with you, but you were over most of your grieving. Mostly because you believed that your family might not be dead after all.

All that was left at your house was blood trails. Police had given up after the couple weeks they investigated it. They allowed you to take some of your parents items before condemning the house.

You took your mother's wedding jewelry, besides her ring, which was not on its usual stand on her night table. She always said it was yours next, for when you got married.

You also grabbed a photo of all of you in the park, your father's favorite CDs, a wedding photo of them and, finally, their wedding clothes.

You had no idea why you wanted them, but when you placed them it your new room, it seemed... Nice. Like they were in the room with you, watching over you to make sure you were safe.

You were looking at the clothes when you heard a soft knock on the door.

"(Y/N), sweet heart? I need you to do something for me," Leo's voice called lightly.

"Okay, what is it?" You asked.

"Put this on, and meet me at the location on this paper in thirty minutes." He handed you the pile and rushed out the door, leaving you confused.

You unfolded he piece of paper on top. It read:

Dear (Y/N),

I know you've been through a lot lately, and I wanted to make it up to you on our 6th month anniversary. Time flies by when you're in love.

Speaking of love, I love you, (Y/N).

Sincerely, Leonardo.

(P.S. I know you forgot, so don't freak or anything. I wouldn't push you into that kind of frenzy)

You laughed at the last part.

"Too bad, Leo," you whispered to yourself. You went to the dresser in your room. "I planned ahead." You pulled out the box that contained the limited edition Space Heroes comic book number one.

You gently laid it on the bed and unfolded the cloth handed to you. You gasped as you saw that Leo had bought you an elegant summer dress. It was colored light pink and faded into a light violet at the bottom.

You clutched the dress to your chest and spun around with it. You slammed your door, put the dress on over your head, and plastered some make up on your face.

You read the directions to the place Leo wanted you to go. It led you to...

The middle of the park. It was dark out, but the lights of the city couldn't reach here, so the stars were shining so bright they were brightening the whole seen.

"I knew that dress would look gorgeous on you," a familiar male voice stated.

You smiled and spun around to see Leo wearing a blue neck tie. You laughed a little at the sight. He couldn't fit into a normal clothes, so you understood.

It still looked funny though.

Through the darkness you could see Leo blush. He came up to you and kissed you. You enjoyed a moment of embrace, and then you both sat down and watched the stars.

You sigh happily and snuggle up to Leo. He chuckles and pulls you close.

"Happy Anniversary, (Y/N)." He whispers.

You smile and hand him the present. Where were you hiding it? We don't want to know.

"(Y/N), what's that?" Leo asked, fully confused.