Fear

Leo

Leo had been traveling the whole city looking for you. School let out at four, and you always got home at four thirty, four fifty.

He had a feeling that something had gone wrong. Not just a mishap of you taking the wrong turn, wrong. The type of wrong that he knew something happened to you.

His fear was of what it was.

"(Y/N)?! Where are you?!" Leo called from the rooftops.

He already checked your school and the five block perimeter surrounding it. Twice. He was worried so much, he could feel his body shaking.

Just as he jumped over another alley, a slight glimmer off the ground caught his eye. He leapt off the building to investigate.

He walked into the alley and saw that your wakizashi was on the ground. Your book bag was laying beside it and the air was scented like blinding powder. He noticed tire tracks leading away from the scene.

Leo's heart twisted. You were abducted, and he wasn't here to help you. He growled and picks up your weapon. "Mess with my girl, and I'll kill you."

He ran off into the night, knowing exactly where to find you. Shredder's lair.

************************************

Raph

Raph was worried sick about you. You never came stayed at your aunt's gym this late!

"Hey, anyone want to come and help me find (Y/N)?!" Raph hollered through the lair, his voice dripping with worry.

"Casey Jones wants to save the princess!" Casey called through the lair.

Raph rolled his eyes. "Fine, but I'm bringing her back," he growled.

"Just joshing, bro. Besides, I have another girl in mind," he smiled, as if bitten by the love bug.

"Oh really? Who?" Raph asked whole they emerged from the sewers.

Casey blushed and pulled down his mask to hide it. "L-let's go find (Y/N)," he stated.

Raph shook his head and ran to your aunts gym. On the way there he noticed a red splotch on the ground. His insides churned at the sight.

"Uh... Raph?" Casey pointed at your kamas, which were laying in the middle of the red area.

Raph snarled. "No one takes my baby."

He ran off knowing where to look, leaving Jones behind to wander if he could be that loving towards a certain girl...

************************************

Donnie

Donnie had been reciting the periodic elements over and over for hours now. This was a sign of pure worry and fear.

"Umm, Donnie? What are you doing?" April asked.

"(Y/N) hasn't come back for hours, and she never gets home this late!" He explained.

"Would you like help finding her?" April asked.

"Yes!" He cried, almost literally crying. He had a feeling something had happened to you and it wasn't good at all.

April and Donnie circle the city three times, each time getting more and more worried.

Just as Donnie was about to loose his cool, he fell off the side of the building. The air had a soft scent to it: a knock out drug.

Donnie followed his nose (weird, but effective). He noticed himself becoming dizzy as he found your escrima lying on the ground.

He picked it up and knew who did this. He gripped your weapons tightly and ran off towards his destination.

************************************

Mikey

Mikey frantically ran around the city, checking behind every car, under every bench, and even inside garbage cans.

He began to worry. You hadn't been seen in hours! He rechecked the park a hundred times and could never find many trace of you.

His heart was jumping and his mind was racing. He hid behind a bush at the skate park, in case anyone was still there.

The coast was clear, and as he went to step out of the bush, he stepped on something sharp.

He looked down to see your dart gun, empty.

He looked beside it and saw a large paw shaped foot print laying beside the weapon.

He growled. "No one takes my angel," he hissed, running off to find you.