Meet Him

Hi! This is my first scenarios, so forgive me if there is anything odd! Enjoy!

***********************************

Leo

You were walking home from school. The wind brought bad vibes as you turned down your street to get to your apartment. Holding your house key tightly to your chest, you walked up to the building.

Just as you reached for the doorknob, you became distracted by a grunting noise and the clashing of metal. Normally you would hear a car horn or a gun shot... not the clanging of metal.

Curiously, you peaked into an alley way... Only to see a six foot tall figure beating up one of the Purple Dragon gang members.

You tried your best to hold in a gasp as the Purple Dragon was tossed into the garbage can you were hiding behind.

He just so happened to look back at you. He smirked, grabbed his knife, then grabbed you.

"Alright, surrender or else this girl will pay for it," the Purple Dragon hollered at the figure.

You whimpered at he sight of the glimmering metal pointed at your stomach. You hoped that his hand didn't slip...

"No, stop! I-I... Don't hurt her!" The apparent male figure replied.

You saw that the giant figure was holding two large curved swords. He also had a large... what, backpack on? And a mask? Who was this strange, hopefully savior?

You were torn away from your thoughts as the person took a step forward and the knife by your side pushed against your skin. A little bit of blood began dribbling out of the cut.

"I'm warning you, stay where you are and surrender!" the man holding you captive repeated.

In an instant, you felt the knife fall off your skin and the grip of the Dragon fly away from your arms. The man with the backpack pounded the Dragon until he was knocked out.

The figure...man, stood and turned to you. "Are you alright?" He asked in a leader worthy voice.

It made you feel...odd. "Yes, I'm alright. Uh... Are you alright?" You asked, trying to keep the conversation up.

He chuckled a bit. "Yes, I'm perfectly fine. My name is Leonardo, Leo for short."

"Cool name! I'm (Y/N)!" You replied a little too ecstatically. There was an odd silence as you looked at the shadowed out form of the man that just saved your life. "Uh, Leonardo... may I see you? I mean, you already see me, but I think it's kind of right for me to see the man that saved my life," you asked, biting your lip. Why were you talking so much?

"A-are you sure? You might not want to... I can pass as... Well, different." Leo replied.

You smiled kindly. "That makes two of us."

He took a breath and stepped out from the shadows. He wasn't a man with a backpack, that backpack was a shell. And his skin was green. This guy was a turtle!

"Wow, you-you are awesome!" You cried.

His face cringed with fear, then calmed down. "What- what did you say? You're not afraid of me?"

"Why would I be? You saved me, plus I have never seen someone like you! You're a great fighter, you contain amazing leader qualities, not to mention you're a hunk-!" You clasped your hands over your mouth. Did you really just say that?

Leo blushed, showing his blue eyes and mask off more.

"Uh..." he began, but was cut off.

"Leo! Dude, where are you?!" Another voice called from a distance.