Moving In

Leo

Leo had been adding your stuff I tot he lair for days now. He made you a bed, a dresser, and even had Donnie create a rotating book shelf to hide stuff incase Mikey got in there.

A lot of the time you spent tearing up remembering the home you once had and the family that loved you. That you loved...

Once all your stuff was in your new room in the lair, you sat on your bed. You looked at the photo of your parents on your bedside.

"I love you..." You mumbled, rubbing the photo.

Little did you know a certain blue masked turtle was watching and listening. His cheeks grew hot with anger and his eyes blazed with fury.

"They won't get away with this..." He hissed.

***********************************

Raph

You brought your duffle bag of slightly charred (but not completely destroyed) items into the new room. It was right across from Raph's room, but... It felt off.

You normally cried on need to do bases. Such as once a month or watching Hachi. But this was a whole new level of sadness. It was like a vacuum in your heart, sucking up all the joy you had left.

And manning that vacuum was a little blonde haired devil named Karai.

You threw the bag onto the ground next to the bed and saw a note and a wrapped package.

You opened the note first. It read:

(Y,/N),

I know how much your family meant and means to you. The idiotic blonde devil will not get away with what she did to you. I will make her pay. In the meantime, your new room will be open for your choosing of decoration and painting. I also have a little housewarming gift for you.

Enjoy,

Love Raph.

You smiled through your teary eyes and opened the package. Inside was a photo of your aunt and cousins.

You let out a sob and held the photo frame to your chest.

Raph watched you cry. He hated to see you upset. He wanted to hug you and never let you go. "I'll make them pay, (Y/N). I promise."

***********************************

Donnie

Donnie had been running nuts to prepare your new room. He wanted everything to be perfect so you would feel welcome.

He also took time to sit in the lab and hold you in his arms as you mourned your family. Your step mom, kidnapped or worse, your dad, missing.

One day you felt worse than normal: your parents anniversary.

You cried until the tears wouldn't come any more, and sat there in Donnie's lap, sniffling and shaking.

You sobbed so much you sent yourself into a hazed faze which soon led to sleep.

Donnie gazed down at you, your puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks feeding his anger like wood to a fire.

"Don't worry, (Y/N)." He whispered. "I'll make sure they get what they deserve."

***********************************

Mikey

Your new room was done. Mikey knew how much you had gone through and wanted to make it all better.

He brought you flowers every morning, chocolates every other day, and wrote you a love note every hour of the day.

It warmed your heart every time he did so, but you always excused yourself to cry in your room once in a while.

Mikey had not forgotten his promise to you.

Every time he checked on you, you were either sleeping with tear stained cheeks or still crying. Every time he saw you sad, the anger no one ever knew he had flared.

"I made a promise, (Y/N). We will get back at him."