Guess Who's Back?

Leo

School had just let out. You were walking to the lair when you heard a noise. Not odd in New York, but this type of noise only you would decipher.

You looked around, and ran top speed towards the lair. Something wasn't right.

As you entered the dark alley way, you noticed something gleam. A katana.

"Hello, (Y/N)," a voice dripping with poison stated. "Nice to see you again."

You went to grab your wakizashi, but this girl was quicker. She threw a blind powder at you, sending you into a coughing fit. You tried to run, but you were yanked by the shoulder into the back of a vehicle.

"Father will enjoy showing you all the hard work he's done," she hissed.

You felt yourself zoning in and out of conscience. "He'll find me," you stated quietly. "And he'll finish you."

Her fist flew towards your face and you immediately saw blackness.

***********************************

Raph

You were walking from your aunts now closed down gym. You went there to mourn or pay your respects once in a while.

But at night wasn't really the smartest idea. You heard footsteps, and when you turned to see who or what they belonged to, you were rammed by a Foot soldier and sent flying across the street.

"Make sure she doesn't get away this time!" A female voice called out.

You growled. Karai. Man, you hated her.

You picked yourself up and began running. You weaved in and out of alley ways, trying to find a man hole to go into.

But no such luck. You whipped out your kamas. They closed in, and you took them out one by one.

But they soon learned your basic moves and over took you.

They pinned you to the ground. "Let me go!" You huffed, trying to free yourself.

A figure loomed over you. "That's against orders," was all you heard before being hit in the back of the neck and being sent into unconsciousness.

***********************************

Donnie

Night detention was over. Yes, you got detention. For what? You broke a couple of beakers, a few gas tubes and a buret. You didn't have the money to pay, so night detention was the only way to go.

You slumped towards the lair, tired and unaware of the dangers lurking behind you.

Your attention perked as you heard the familiar noise of metal against the concrete. You groaned and rolled your eyes. These jerky robots again?!

You pulled out your escrima and prepared. Your attention on the bots, you didn't notice that a furry beast was closing in on you.

You hit each not left and right. You felt pride, but it quickly extinguished when a large furry hand grabbed you from behind.

"What-?!"

"Master will be pleased with this," he stated before holding a cloth up to your mouth.

You muffled a bit, but the cloth was dipped in a special serum that sent you right into unconsciousness.

***********************************

Mikey

The park was cool tonight. You were at the skatepark, riding along on the board. No tricks, no ramps, nothing.

You sighed. This would have been way better if Mikey were there.

You kicked up your board and tucked it under your arm.

You headed towards the lair, but you heard a rustle in the bushes.

Instinctively you pulled out your blow gun. It was always loaded with the sleeping darts, just in case.

You closed in on the bush to investigate. You quickly pulled back the branch and held the gun up to your mouth. You went to blow, but there was nothing to hit.

You sighed happily. Just the wind. You went to leave, but a cloth covered your eyes and a hand your mouth. You dropped your gun and struggled against whoever this was.

"Stop it girl," a deep voice stated. You heard a froomp and felt a piercing pain in your neck.

"Hope this gun had sleeping darts and not poisoned," the evil voice stated with sarcasm.

You swayed in and out of consciousness, the blackness enveloping you. Finally you hit the ground hard, your body cold and unable to move.