Found

*I am so sorry people, I got caught up in my other works that I almost forgot about this one! Sorry if it doesn't make sense...😅*

Leo

You woke up, body in chains as well as bruises. You could barely remember what happened, but if it got you here, then you knew it had to be bad.

"Rise and shine, worthless," a familiar female voice hissed.

You were too weak for a comeback. You just sat, almost collapsing on the cold hard floor.

Your memory began to come back with  all the terrible things they did to you. Cuts and bruises lined your arms and legs and your body felt heavy with fatigue.

You wanted Leo. You wanted to tell him sorry for worrying him. He had to be frantic right now, but you weren't worried about that.

You were worried what they would do to him if he showed up.

Karai came closer and kicked your head. You cried in agony as you made contact with the concrete floor.

She laughed at your pain and picked you up by your arm. "What's the matter? Gonna go cry to your boyfriend? Sorry to break it to ya, but he's not coming."

"Guess again," a voice called from the shadows.

Leo.

Despite your pain, you smirked as he took Karai down. He came over and broke the chains holding you down.

"(Y/N), can you move?" He asked gently.

You didn't want to reply, afraid you would sob, so you nodded. He picked you up, a few of your cuts being brushed in the process. You hissed in pain.

"I'll get you cleaned up, I promise..."

His voice was breaking, indicating he was holding back tears.

You felt your consciousness fading once more, but before you fell into another trance, you whispered, "I love you."

*************************************

Raph

"Ow..." You mumbled, awakening.

"Guess princess finally woke up," the female you hated most snarled.

You went to state a smart remark, but for once you had no words to say.

"Oh? Is little Miss Hot Head speechless? Maybe I should cut out her tongue, just to make sure."

Karai walked over, her weapon drawn, and grabbed you by the throat. She forced your mouth open and brought the blade towards your lips.

"You know, there's still a chance for you to change your mind. You don't even need to hurt your boyfriend, you just need to... I don't know, kill my sister, make my father happy and be on your way," Karai explained, waving the sword in front of your face.

"Uh, NO. Why do you even try anymore? Isn't it obvious that she's not going to die?" You replied sarcastically.

"You have no right to know. But I want to give someone pain to relieve stress. And look who's right here in the kill zone." She smirked and brought her blade so close that the blade was touching your lip.

You close your eyes, preparing for pain, but nothing came. You reopened you eyes to see Karai flying away from you.

"What the shell?" You asked.

"Tadaa!" A humor filled, grouch voice stays behind you.

You smirked. "Only you, Raph, only you."

**********************************

Donnie

Your eyes opened slowly. You tried to move, but you were strapped to a table.

"Where am I?" You coughed out.

"KRAANG HAS TAKEN Y/N FOR MUTAGEN EXPERIMENTS. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RESIST." A robotic voice stated.

"What?!" You immediately began struggling against the wraps around your arms and legs.

"GIRL HAS GONE FUTILE. BRING THE SYRUM THAT GIVES THE HUMANS SLEEP."

A robot brought a needle filled with a green liquid.

Your eyes widened as the needle came dangerously close to your neck. Just as the needle was about to hit your neck, a ninja star flew in and broke the needle.

All of a sudden the lights went out and the clanging of metal filled the air. You lay there and watched as miscellaneous metal parts flew around.

As soon as it had started, it stopped. The lights turned on to reveal Donnie standing in front of you, breaking the bonds to the table.

"Donnie!" You cheered happily.

He smiled and looked you in the eyes. "The one and only," he stated, pulling you into a hug.

"Now let's get you home."

************************************

Mikey

"Eek!" You screeched, suddenly awakening.

You sat up, finding yourself bound in chains.

"Ah, the girl has awakened," a deep growling voice echoed.

A dog like creature emerged from the darkness.

"W-Who are you? Why am I here? M-Mikey?! Mikey!"

"Girl, if you value your life you will shut your mouth!" The dog growled, raising a menacing paw up as if to hit you.

You closed your eyes, preparing for the strike, but you only felt wind.

You opened your eyes to see the dog's paw being held back by a chain.

"What?!" The dog cried, his eyes flying down the chain.

It wasn't long until he was lying on his back, tied up with ropes and spray painted.

A familiar face popped up in front of you.

"Angel cakes?! Are you alright?!" He asked, breaking the chains.

You tackled him in a hug. "I am now," you whispered.

He smiled and kissed your forehead.

"They'll never touch you again. I promise."