How in the Shell...?

Leo

You walked back to the lair from school. They let you out an hour early for teacher conferences, so you were happy.

"Hey, Leo! I got out of school early and I was- Holy crap!" You cried, covering your eyes.

"Ah! Y/N!"

In front of you was a human boy. You didn't know who it was, but his voice and eyes were just like Leo's, so it had to be him.

"Um.... Leo, why are you human? And why are you naked?" You asked, slightly muffled by your hands.

"I, uh... Donnie have me this watch to try out and he said it would turn me human..."

"You should have turned into a human with clothes," you stated, eyes still covered.

"I would if I had any..."

"Then get a blanket and cover your manhood or something!"

To be honest you liked Leo's human form. Lucky for your innocence all you saw was the stomach up. He was tall, muscular, had slightly tanned skin and beautiful raven black hair. You blushed, making yourself cover your eyes harder.

"I don't have anything..." He replied.

"Well, then turn back into a turtle!"

"I'm still naked as a turtle, so what's the difference?!"

"Leo!"

************************************

Raph

You say on the couch, twirling your hair and reason Raph's magazine. He told you he had a surprise for you, which made you both anxious and frightened.

"...Are you sure it'll work, Don?" Raph's voice echoed.

"Yes, now be careful because-!"

The sound of pounding feet filled the air.

"Raph, wait!" Donnie's voice called with concern.

"Hey, Y/N, check this out," Raph said, stopping in front of you. He had a watch on his wrist, which he twisted and immediately changed into a human boy.

A human boy with no clothes.

"Eek!" You cried, covering your eyes a little too late.

"What? What'd I-?! What the heck?!"

"Raph go put clothes on!" Donnie screamed.

"What? Why?" Raph replied, completely confused.

"To save the innocent eyes of Y/N!" Donnie screeched.

While the two were bickering, you thought of what you saw. Luckily your eyes only saw from the belly button up, but it was still... Weird.

Anyway, you were drooling over how hot Raph was. Both as a human and a turtle. He had tanned skin and big, well defined muscles. His hair was a dark brown, complimenting his still piercing green eyes.

Your attention eventually dwindled back into the conversation.

"...and the fact that you're human form needs to be clothed! Has it ever occurred to you that Y/N always wears clothes?!"

"Y/N doesn't seem to mind! Right, Y/N?" Raph asked you.

"Well, umm..." You shrugged. "I am kind of covering my eyes for a reason."

"Cause I'm a shining beacon of sexiness?"

"Raph!"

***********************************

Donnie

You were sitting on your bed being bored. All your homework was done and you weren't really in the mood to go back above the service.

You heard a lot of movement in the lab, so you thought you would pay a visit to your boyfriend.

You scooted off your bed and walked to the lab door.

"Hey, Donnie? Are you-?!" You gasped at what you saw. Your hands instinctively flew to cover your eyes.

"Ah! Y-Y/N! I- it... Um..." You heard Donnie's voice reply.

There was a moment of awkward silence before you heard noises again.

"Ok, I'm covered," he stated.

You hesitantly pulled your hands away from your eyes. Right in front of you was a human boy in a robe. A human boy who only moments ago had been unclothed.

"So, uh..." Donnie started. "H-how do you like my new invention?" His cheeks were flared red, almost as red as yours.

"Uh... I-It's nice..." You replied, not making eye contact.

You liked the human version of Donnie a lot, almost as much as you liked his turtle form. He was tall and had lean muscles, his lightly tanned skin complemented his light brown untamable curly hair.

"Well, I guess I should have warned you not to come into the lab..." Donnie warned, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Probably," you replied, finally making eye contact.

Donnie smirked mischievously. He did a superhero pose. "But if I didn't, you wouldn't have seen the hottest scientist alive."

Your cheeks burned brighter.

"Donnie!"

************************************

Mikey

You came home to the lair, dragging your skateboard behind you. You shook your now wet hair, upset at the fact that after 8 horrid hours of school, Mother Nature decided to cry on you.

You walked to your room and threw your skateboard down. Plopping down on your bed, you wring out your hair.

You hear shifting and the pattering of feet echo through the lair. You also hear your boyfriend's excited squeals and laughs as he ran away from who knows what.

You sigh and leave your room, you had to save him before anything bad happened.

"Uh guys? What's- Sweet Monkey's uncle!" You cried, covering your eyes.

"Hey, Y/N! Look at this cool watch Donnie made me! Now I can be human like you!" A human boy, who had Mikey's voice and eyes, stated happily.

A boy with Mikey's eyes and voice who did not have any clothes on.

"Uh, Mikester, you may consider putting on some pants..." You told him, trying to keep cool.

You only saw his stomach up, thank goodness the couch was in the way. Despite the almost traumatic sight you saw, you liked human Mikey. He had well shaped muscles, lightly tanned skin and golden blonde curly hair.

"Why would I want to wear pants?" He asked back, confusion in his voice.

"Mikey! For the thousandth time, put the watch away, or cover yourself up!" Donnie hollered from the lair.

"Um, I think that's why," you replied, blushing. You closed your eyes tighter and pressed your hands closer to your face.

"But I like my body. Also pants are for nerds. And finally what the heck is this thing?"

"MIKEY!"