When You Prank Him

Leo

Leo ate the last brownie from your secret stash. Normally you wouldn't get mad, but you just happened to be with your "glorious friend" the Monthly.

So, you decided to get back at him with a prank. You took the KFC bucket full of chicken bones and sorted out the ones that were large and small.

You picked a small one and grinned. You ran to your room with red colored water and candle wax.

You carefully placed the bone against your wrist and melted the candle wax against it. You then covered the wax with red lipstick and trickled some red water down your arm.

"Perfect," you admired.

You walked to the dojo to see that Leo was meditating as he normally was.

"Perfect," you stated, maliciously grinning.

You backed away from the door and let out a pained yelp, catching Leo's attention.

"Y/N? Are you alright?" He called.

You forced tears into your eyes and let out a fear filled wail. You then ran into the dojo clutching your "injured" wrist.

Leo immediately began to panic. He was at your side in a flash, doing his best to stay calm.

"It's okay, sweetheart, it's okay. D-Donnie can help, I'm sure," he stated in a horribly masked voice.

He hid his fear for as long as he could until you began "crying" harder.

"D-Donnie!"

No reply. Good. Silent, just as he was supposed to do.

"H-how did this happen?" Leo asked you in a shaky voice.

You bit your cheek to prevent laughter. "M-my...my..."

"Your what? Your what?!"

"My boyfriend ate my last brownie..."

You burst into laughter as Leo's jaw dropped to the ground.

"I cannot believe you went through all that trouble just because I ate a chocolate dessert!" He cried, but he was also smiling.

You just giggled harder.

"You are going to pay for this, my girl. You are going to pay."

He began tickling you until you couldn't breathe.

"Ok, ok! M-Mercy! Mercy!" You shouted through laughter.

He helped you up and pulled you into a kiss.

"Better than any brownie in the world," you commented.

***********************************

Raph

Raph had been training nonstop all week. Master Splinter didn't order it, Leo didn't dare it, and Mikey didn't make him mad. He just... Trained.

Which of course made you upset. So you decided to prank him. You grabbed Kitanna and Casey to help you.

"What exactly are you wanting us to do?" Casey asked, putting an arm around Kitanna's shoulder.

"Yes... What have you called us here for?" Kit asked, sliding out from under his grasp.

You grinned evilly. "I want you to go along with what happens, alright? I'm pranking Raph to get him away from training."

You told them the plan and separated. You held in all your giggles and began your work. You poured ice water on the floor and gave Casey a large plank of wood at the end of it.