CHAPTER 12

LILY'S  POV :-

I looked at myself for one last time in the mirror and sighed in relief. I looked presentable. Or should I say partyable.

'Woah! One more from your dictionary Lily! Partyable? Seriously?' My inner demon mocked at me.

'Yes, partyable. This is my language. You just go to sleep. Always poking your nose in my all matters,' I scolded my inner demon and it worked as I didn't receive any reply again.

So coming to the partyable, I looked good in my red dress, which ended up above the middle of my thigh and had V neck and puffy sleeves. I paired it up with my small red carry on handbag and my red heels. I had tied my hair in a neat tight bun. A matte red lipstick and an eyeliner added glam to my look and I was completely satisfied with my outfit and my overall appearance. Great! Never knew that I can look this damn good without anyone's help in doing my hair and my makeup. Yes truth to be told, I am always a clumsy one. So I always need another person to get me ready for any event or party. It is usually Florence who helps me in doing my hair and my makeup, but today as she has a late shift, she will directly pick me up from my house and give me a ride to the club. So with no other option left, I had to do everything on my own.

 So with no other option left, I had to do everything on my own

Well, coming back to the present, where the hell is Florence? Didn't she tell me that she will pick me up from my house at sharp 8 in the evening? It is already half past 8 and she hasn't arrived yet. Where are you, Florence?

After releasing a deep sigh, I looked at the bed in my bedroom and a smile immediately spread on my lips. There, on the bed, was peacefully sleeping my little princess, my baby girl, my Belle. I quietly went towards her and slowly kissed her pink cheek. She stirred in her sleep, but luckily she didn't wake up.

Oh shit! I forgot about Anna. She is waiting for me in the hall room.

"Mommy will come back soon, baby girl. Love you princess," I whispered to a sleeping Belle and after giving her one last kiss, I rushed towards the hall room. When I reached there, I found Anna sitting there on the sofa, peacefully reading a fashion magazine. Yes this lady may be old, but she is a fashion freak. Fashion is always on her mind. Well, sometimes even I have to take tips from her to get ready for an event or party.

As she was lost in her magazine, she didn't notice me coming. So I cleared my throat to seek her attention and that worked. She looked up from her magazine and when her eyes landed on me, they immediately widened in response.

What? Am I looking bad? Is there something on my face? But the last time I checked myself in the mirror, there was nothing on my face. So is it my dress? Is it too short for me? Unknowingly, I started pulling down the hem of my dress, in an attempt to make the dress a bit longer, like it would work.

"What Anna? Am I looking that bad?" I slowly asked her, and her reaction changed from a shocked one to a happy one.

"No angel, you aren't looking bad. In fact you are looking hot and sexy, absolutely breathtaking. Take care of the boys in the club, darling. They might have a heart attack after seeing you, angel," Anna told me, winking at me and I sighed in relief. Thank God! I am not looking bad. I had spent almost one hour in getting ready for tonight. Glad that my efforts didn't go in vain.

"Oh thank you, Anna. Getting a positive complement from a fashion freak like you is a great achievement, isn't it?" I told her and she grinned at me like a little child.

"Of course. You can always rely on this fashion freak, darling. Now where the hell is that best friend of yours? Wasn't she supposed to reach her by 8?" Anna asked me.

"Yeah. She was. But maybe she got stuck in the traffic. Maybe...," I started speaking, but was stopped in between by a knock at the door of my apartment.

I went towards the door and opened it to reveal a widely smiling Florence standing in front of me, in her short black dress. And let me tell you that she looked absolutely gorgeous.

Her eyes roamed across my body from top to bottom and after she was done checking me out, she whistled at me,
"You are looking stunning, Ly. You are going to set the club on fire tonight. Trust me if I were a man, I would've never skipped the chance to fuck you tonight, babe," she told me and in return, earned a growl from me.

"What? I know, I know, you are a virgin, but that can be easily changed right? Or are you really planning on getting laid tonight?" Flo told me and this time earned a smack on her head from me in return.

"Owww. It hurts, Ly. Don't be so cruel," Flo told me and then turned towards Anna, who was standing behind me, quietly listening to our stupid conversation,
"Oh hi, Anna. How are you?" Flo asked Anna.

"I am completely fine. And you were right about getting Lily laid tonight. She really needs to enjoy her life a little. She always thinks about Belle and never has the time to think about herself. Maybe she is in need of some pleasure tonight," Anna told Flo. And I growled at both of them.

What is it with everyone getting me laid tonight? Can't they just keep their opinion to themselves.

"See, even Anna agrees with me. Only you are too stubborn to not having some fun, baby," Flo told me.

"Whatever, let's go now, Flo," I told Florence while pushing her out from my house and when we were about to leave my house, I turned towards Anna,
"Bye Anna. Take care of yourself and Belle. I will return back soon. Goodnight," I told Anna.

"Goodnight, darling. Have fun!" Anna told me and closed the door behind us.

We immediately left my building and started walking towards Florence's car. Without wasting any more time, we immediately got settled in her car and quickly rode off to our destination.

Tonight is going to be a long night!