CHAPTER 19

LILY'S  POV :-

And the door closed with a loud bang!

Door? Door to what? Well, door to Mr. Devil's cabin.

All the way from the canteen to his cabin, The Evan Paxwell was pulling me by my wrist, making everybody, on the way, enjoy the drama.

Yes. It was really very embarrassing. Each and every person's eyes were only on us. Employees were shocked to see their boss pulling his PA like that. Well, atleast men were shocked. Because the look on women's faces said a different story. They were rather jealous of me and would have killed me alive if they ever had gotten a chance to do so.

I was brought back to reality from my thoughts by someone pushing me to the door and pinning both my hands to the door with their palms.

We were so close that I could even smell his amazing cologne. This man really has a good taste. I looked up to find him staring down at me. Our lips were only an inch apart. I could feel his hot breath fanning over my lips, making my mind wander in different direction. Thoughts of doing things I have never done before were passing through my brain.

"What the hell do you think you were doing there, Miss Jones?" The devil growled at me, making me shiver a bit in fear. But I somehow managed to hide that fear from the devil. I don't want to boost his already high ego by letting him know that sometimes even I am afraid of him.

"Having my lunch, Mr. Paxwell. Didn't I say that before?" I replied and earned myself another growl from the devil.

The devil finally left both my hands, which were pinned to the door, pinched the crook of his nose and started taking deep breaths like he was trying to control his anger.

But I don't understand why the hell is he angry? What wrong did I do?
I just went to have my lunch in the office canteen. It's not like I have committed a murder.
After taking a final deep breath, the devil finally replied,
"From now onwards, you will never talk to that D'Costa, Miss Jones." The devil told me, well actually ordered me.

What the hell? Who the hell does he think he is to order me like that?

"And why will I do that?" I asked him.

"Because I am saying so, Miss Jones," he replied.

"And who do you think you are to decide about with whom I will talk and with whom I won't talk, Mr. Paxwell? My father?" I asked him and waited for him to reply, but he just kept killing me with his eyes. So I decided to continue,
"No! My mother?" I asked, but there was again no reply,
"No! My guardian?" I asked and still there was no reply,
"No! Then you don't have the right to order me like that, Mr. Paxwell. I am your employee, not your slave. You don't have the right to rule my personal life. I will talk to Dan till I want to. No one can stop me from doing that, Mr. Paxwell," I told him, snapping my fingers at him and pushed him lightly to create some distance between us.

Without waiting for him to say anything, I turned around and reached for the door knob. I was about to open the door when suddenly devil's voice boomed in my ears,
"Two days." Evan told me.

Two days? What two days?

I again turned around, making me come face to face with the devil,
"What two days?" I asked him, still confused about what exactly was he trying to say.

"Within next 48 hours, you will change your decision, Miss Jones." Evan told me giving me a devilish smirk.

What the hell is going on in this devil's head?

"No. I will not change my decision, Mr. Paxwell," I firmly replied, crossing my arms across my chest.

"We will see, Lily," Evan told me.

Wow! How sexy my name sounds from his mouth. The way my name rolls on his tongue makes me go weak by my knees.

'Seriously Lily? Have you gone crazy? Is this really the time to think about all this?' My inner demon asked me, and this time I remained silent as it was right. I have really gone crazy after meeting this man. I really need to consult a psychiatrist soon.

"Now don't waste time and get back to your work, Miss Jones," Evan ordered me.

See, we are back to Miss Jones again!

I sighed deeply and finally left the devil's cabin, still thinking about what actually was going on in The Evan Paxwell's master mind!