CHAPTER 16

LILY'S  POV :-

"Put me down right now, Mr. Paxwell! I can walk on my own. God has given me two legs too. You don't have to carry me on your shoulder all the time." I told Evan Paxwell, but what I got in return was complete silence. He just continued walking silently without giving me a reply. What the hell? He can't ignore me like this. He is the one who is forcefully carrying me on his shoulder like a sac of potatoes in front of everyone.

Oh yes! Did I tell you that everyone present on this floor is watching nothing but our little drama? No? Okay. I might have forgotten. But that is the truth. Everyone is looking at nothing but only us. God! This is so embarrassing! I will not leave this man.

I started moving my legs in an attempt to kick the devil in his chest. Maybe after getting hurt by my kicks, he might put me down on the floor. Maybe I can win this....

What the hell? What did the devil just do? Oh no, this can't be true!

Thinking what is wrong with me? Well, nothing is wrong with me, but everything is wrong with this crazy man. While my brain was busy operating my thoughts and my legs were busy kicking the devil, the devil did something totally unexpected.

"Don't tell me that you just pinched me on my butt, Mr. Paxwell. I will kill you," I told Evan.

Yes, you heard it right! This man just pinched me very hard on my butt. I mean how can he do this in front of his own employees? Doesn't he have any shame?

"Oh yes, I will tell you thousand times Miss Jones, that I pinched you on your sexy ass. But it was all your fault, you were giving me a hard time. So you deserved a punishment. In fact you should thank God that I only pinched your ass and not spanked it to redness." Evan told me.

No. No. No. I am dreaming. Mr. Paxwell can never say such things to me. Or maybe he can.

"What the hell, Mr. Paxwell? I didn't know that you are into BDSM. I didn't... No. Wait. You always behave like a master and treat others like your servants and prisoners. So guessing from that, you probably are into BDSM, aren't you?" I asked Evan or should I say that I was blabbering like a fool in front of my so called handsome boss.

But what my boss did in return was just to laugh at my blabbering. But trust me when I say that the voice of his laughter was like a sweet music to my ears. I can hear that voice all day and night for my entire life.

Before my brain could think of anything else, my feet suddenly came in contact with the ground again. I looked up to realize that we were already in the elevator and the doors were already closing, but from the corner of my eyes, I peeked out of the elevator only to realize that the entire floor was watching our drama. Girls were giving me death glares, which meant 'meet me outside the office and you are dead'. Uhh. Did I do something wrong? But what did I do? I didn't do anything. It was this devil's act.

Yes. Coming to the devil. How dare he carry me like this on his shoulder? This is becoming his habit now. He can't carry me like this whenever he wants. I am not some sac of potatoes. And wait. What is this man made up of? Steel? Or iron? Doesn't he feel any weight while carrying me on his shoulder and walking like a pro?

'Thats what we call muscles, Lily,' my little demon told me.

'Did I ask for your suggestion? No. Then just keep quiet, you little demon,' I scolded my demon and maybe it worked as it didn't reply back.

"So what were you telling, Miss Jones? I am your master and you are my slave?" A husky voice brought me back from my stupid thoughts. It was the devil's voice who was whispering seductively in my ear. Yes, seductively as his hot breath was touching my bare skin and passing volts of current down my spine. A weird feeling started developing in my stomach like a thousands of butterflies were dancing wildly in it. My knees started melting like jelly. I looked up to realize that there was hardly any distance left between me and the devil. So I unknowingly took a step back, trying to create some space between us, but the devil had other plans. He took a step forward towards me. Again I took a step back, hoping he would stop moving forward this time. But no, the devil is always the devil. He took a step forward towards me. Again I took a step back, but this time my back collided with the cold wall of the elevator.

Shit! Why is this elevator so small? Okay maybe it is large, but in the current situation it is not helping me to stay away from my handsome boss. Before I could move aside, the devil encaged me between him and the elevator wall. He placed both his hands on the elevator wall, one on each side of my face. He stepped even more closer to me, making our lips almost touching each other. I could feel his hot breath fanning over my lips and driving me crazy like a mad woman. I don't know why but my breathing suddenly became heavy and my heart started beating wildly in my rib cage.

"Tell me Miss Jones, do you too think me as your master?" Evan asked while moving his index finger up and down on my cheek, making me feel weird feeling in my south region.

Someone please ask this man to stop if he expects me to reply to his question. My mind has already stopped working and his actions are not helping me at all. In fact they are deteriorating my brain's functions even more.

"Tell me, Miss jones," Evan asked me again.

"I... I... I mean.. I," I started speaking but my brain gave me no words to speak.

What was his question though?

"What do you mean, Lily?" Evan asked me, and I opened my mouth to speak again, but still no words came out of my mouth. My ears could only hear my heavy breathing and the loud beatings of my heart.

"Stop it. You are hurting it," Evan told me suddenly.

Stop what? What am I hurting?

But before I could think of the things I am hurting, the devil pulled my lower lip from between my teeth with his thumb.

This man is driving me crazy! I didn't even realize that I was torturing my little innocent lip. But whatever, this torture is nothing compared to the torture this man is giving me.

Okay fine. It may be sweet, but still it is a torture for me.

******************************

HEYA LOVELY ANGELS!
DID YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER?
ENJOYING THE CHEMISTRY OF LIVA?
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

WAITING FOR YOUR LIKES AND COMMENTS!

AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD AND INSTAGRAM FOR ALL UPDATES ABOUT MY NOVELS!

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!