CHAPTER 13

LILY'S POV :-

"Flo?" I called my best friend while standing in front of the most expensive club in the city.

"Yes baby?" Florence asked me.

I looked at her and she was grinning at me like a little child who just got too many candies. It was like she already knew what I was going to say.

"How? How did you manage to get passes of this club? This is the most expensive club in the city. What did you do? Did you kidnap some rich man or woman?" I asked Florence.

"Ouch. I am hurt, Lily. Do you really think that low of me?" Florence told me, while placing her palm on her chest at the region of her heart. Oh my most dramatic friend ever!

"Flo," I told her in a warning tone and that worked as she finally decided to solve my query,
"Okay. Okay. Jokes apart. No, I didn't kidnap anyone. I just made the bouncer of this club my friend, or more like friends with benefits. You know what I mean, right? Or do you want me to explain you everything in detail?" Flo replied.

"No. Don't even start. I understand what you mean and I am not at all interested in knowing more about your sexual life," I told Florence, which made her laugh loudly like a mad man.

Well, yes. We may be best friends but I am not at all interested in hearing about Florence's sexual life. Isn't some things meant to be kept private?

"Lily, you are really too naive for this cunning world. And that is the reason, I will never ever leave you alone in this cunning world, till I am alive babe," Florence told me and that got me all emotional.
"Aww. I love you Flo. Thank you so much for always being by my side, in my good and bad times, and never leaving me alone." I told Flo, while tightly hugging her like there is no tomorrow.

"I love you too, Lily. And yes, I love my baby girl Belle too. Now stop being so emotional and let's get inside. I am dying to see the inner atmosphere of this expensive club," Flo told me and before I could reply, she started dragging me with her inside the club.

"Let's have some drinks first, babe," Florence told me while dragging me to the bar.

"What would you like to drink tonight, beautiful ladies?" The bartender asked us.

"I will like some Vodka," Florence told the bartender, who after taking Florence's order, turned towards me,
"And what about you lovely?" He asked me.

"Get me a red wine, please," I told the bartender.

"Right away, gorgeous," the bartender told me and immediately left us to make our drinks.

"You know Flo, my new job.....," I started to speak, but was cut off in between by someone calling my name from behind me.

"Lily, is that you?" The voice called me again. And man, that voice was very familiar. I looked around to find one of the twin Paxwell brothers standing there, but listening the tone of the voice, it was not difficult for me to recognize which Paxwell brother it was. It was definitely the sweet one, the Ethan Paxwell.

"Oh hi Ethan. Nice to see you again," I told Ethan while lightly waving at him, but what he did next surprised me from top to bottom. He came and hugged me tightly in front of the entire club,
"Glad to see you too, Lily. But what are you doing here?" Ethan asked me, while releasing me from his warm hug.

"I just came here to party with my friend, Ethan. But what are you doing here?" I asked Ethan.

"Ain't I allowed to visit my own club, darling?" Ethan told me.

His club? His club? Oh yes, how can I forget he is a Paxwell and almost half of the clubs in this country are owned by them and looking at this damn expensive club, I should have already known that the owner of this club are none other than Paxwells.

"Oh, sorry to ask you such a stupid question, Ethan," I told Ethan.

"Don't apologize darling. Its fine. Now, if you don't mind, then can we dance together?" Ethan told me, while extending his hand for me to take.

I immediately placed my hand in his hand and he dragged me towards the dance floor.

Oh shit! I forgot about Florence. Where is she? I looked in the direction where Florence was standing a few minutes ago, but was unable to find her. Shit! Where did she go?

I looked around the dance floor and sighed in relief when I saw her dancing on the dance floor with some other guy.

I started dancing with Ethan and trust me when I say that he is really a very good dancer. Our hips were swaying in rhythm and we were both enjoying each other's company.

We were both dancing happily, while cracking some jokes in between, before I was harshly dragged away from Ethan. The person harshly turned me around, making me hit my nose with his or her chest.

"Ouch! That really hurts!" I muttered under my breath, while rubbing my nose with my hand, without looking at the person who caused me this trouble.

The person pulled himself or herself a little away from me and within next few seconds, I was wrapped up in a black jacket.

Uhhh. I don't need a jacket. But wait! Who the hell did this?

I looked up and it was definitely a mistake as I found myself drowning in the very familiar beautiful blue eyes.

Guessing who it was?

Yes, it was none other than the great Evan Paxwell!

******************************

HEYA LOVELY ANGELS!
DID YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER?
ENJOYING THE CHEMISTRY OF LIVA?
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

WAITING FOR YOUR LIKES AND COMMENTS!

AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD AND INSTAGRAM FOR ALL UPDATES ABOUT MY NOVELS!

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!