CHAPTER 3

EVAN'S  POV :-

"No. Then I guess you are not important enough for me to know about you. Stop treating humans like a trash. And is this the way behave with a woman? Hasn't your mother taught you any morals? How can you be so cruel to ask a girl to wipe your shoes with her skirt? I understand that she made a mistake, but even you heard that she apologized to you for that. You don't have to be so harsh on her and insult her in front of everyone. What if it was your mother, sister or daughter in her place? Would you still insult them like this? I bet you won't. Hell, you won't even allow someone else to insult them like this. So stop being arrogant, cocky and self-obsessed jerk. You maybe powerful, but still you are just a human being like all of us and not a God. You know what I came here for an interview, but now I guess, I don't want to work for this company anymore. No one will want to work at a place where employees are treated like trash. So goodbye Mr. I am almighty," The girl told me.

Did she just say that she came here for an interview? Well then I am sure that she came here for an interview to be my PA, as currently the only vacancy available in Paxwell company is for my PA. Well, yes, I fired the last PA three days back, because she wouldn't stop throwing herself at me and I don't mix my personal life with my professional life. And that is the reason, I never get involved with the girls who work for my company. But my ex-PA wouldn't stop seducing me. She will stick with me like a glue and the smell of her cheap perfume was getting on my nerves. So happily I fired her without giving her any reason. She started crying in front of me, like seriously, does she really think that I give a damn about her crying? I don't give a shit if she cries or not. I warned her to stay away from me, but she wouldn't listen and now she is the one in trouble and ultimately jobless. But she was good at her work though. She is the only PA that has worked for me for at least one month. Other PAs just get fired with one week. Well, they all only come here to sleep with me and not for any work. But to their remorse, I don't mix my personal and professional life. And above all, I only sleep with high class models. Yes, I am a player when it comes to bedding girls. I sleep with them once and then move on to find another one. Don't consider me as the villain here, as all those girls who sleep with me, very well know that I don't do commitments and that whatever sexual relationship we have is only for one night. I don't bed a girl twice.

But this girl standing in front of me is different. She really is something! No one, and I mean no one, has ever dared to open their mouth in front of The Evan Paxwell. But this girl not only dared to stop that stupid employee of mine, from wiping my shoes, but also she refused to recognize me. Where does she even live? Beneath the rocks? I mean how can she not recognize me? Me, The Evan Paxwell. Each and every fucking person in this world might know who The Paxwells are. But this girl didn't recognize me and even had the courage to admit it in my face. She is really something. I might say that I like her spirit. I would love to tame a wild fire. I haven't met such a girl before.

Are you fucking crazy Evan that you find this girl interesting? She insulted you in front of all your employees, who might now laugh behind your back. You can't just let her go so easily without teaching her a lesson. My brain tried to put some sense into me.
And yes it was right. Who the hell does she think she is? She can't escape my wrath now. She will regret telling me those words. How dare she call me a devil and a deaf? I will now show her who the real devils are. Be ready for the game, Ms. Can't Keep My Mouth Shut.

After giving me a little speech she then turned towards that useless employee of mine,
"You need to be strong for yourself. You need to stand up for yourself in this cruel world. No one will come and stand up for you in this evil world. Everyone is selfish enough to think only about themselves. Look even here, none of your colleagues came to rescue you as they were afraid that they might get fired. Try to be tough, girl. Don't allow some douche to demoralize you," The girl told my employee, patting her on her shoulder and turned around to leave.