💜3💜

The next day, Yoongi exhibited a new level of energy which made his friends stare at him with concern. When Hobi needed to force him to take a break during dance practice, Namjoon decided that it was time to have a meeting with the whole group. And it should be now not later so that everyone could ultimately focus on their day and does not worry about the second oldest.
"Okay, everyone meeting now!" The leader yelled on top of his lungs. The seven BTS members gathered in the corner of the practice room, telling the other dancers to end practice for today.
All eyes were on Namjoon but his never left Yoongi.
"So, Hyung. What is going on with you?" The leader asked his friend who was sitting next to him.
Yoongi eyed him taken by surprise. Was this about him?
"With me? Nothing." He replied with the silliest smile on his lips.

They all gave him weird looks but Yoongi couldn't care less. Last night he had a wonderful dream filled with the woman next door. It has been a long time since he remembered what he had been dreaming about and he was so grateful that he could recall this one. And then when he woke up he was in the best mood ever. He was also a bit nervous about tonight nonetheless excitement overtook him after an hour or so.
"Nothing? Hyung? Seriously? We have never seen you like this!" Jimin told him, drawing him out of his daydream.
"Like what?"
"Goofy smiling?" Tae added to the conversation.
"Energy that you have never shown us before?" Hobi declared looking into his eyes.
"Oh wait! He has the same face as yesterday evening when I met him before going to bed. Did you really only come back at that time from our new neighbor?" Jin clarified his perception to the group.
"We have a new neighbor?" Jungkook inquired for more information.
"Yes, we have. She..." Yoongi was interrupted by Tae.
"She?"
'Okay here it is, the moment I should get up!' Yoongi thought but Namjoon intercepted his action by putting his hands on the rapper's shoulders while the rest of the group moved closer.
"No way to get out of here now, Hyung. Spill it! Who is she?" Namjoon questioned him while holding him still so he could not escape. He let his eyes travel over the faces of his friends and he could see the killing curiosity in everyone's stare.
Yoongi rolled his eyes dramatically even if a little part of him was glad to share his happiness with his brothers.
"She is a beautiful woman named Ryan."
"Ryan? Isn't that a man's name?" Jimin asked puzzled.
"Can be both!" Namjoon explained and was met with an "Aahh" out of most of their mouths.
"Yes, exactly." Yoongi continued never admitting that he did some research himself. "I had already met her yesterday at the company. We had a little collision."
"Oh, so you fell on top of her, and then you kissed her?" Jungkook recited and got squeals from Tae and Jimin but stares of disbelief from the rest of the group.
"First of all, you are too young to even think about that, and second, you watch too many dramas."
"Yah, I'm twenty-three," Jungkook complained to Yoongi.
"And always be our Baby." Jin explained to the maknae as he patted his head. The youngest pouted but not for long.
"And will you see that woman again?" Namjoon asked him out of the blue.
"Yes, we spent a great evening yesterday and she invited me to her place again this evening. She wants to share Jin's dish with me." Yoongi informed them. He could feel his cheeks heat up with every word and when he lifted his gaze, he could see his friends beaming at him.
"He looks so happy." Hoseok exclaimed in a cheery voice. "But, Hyung, I don't think it is a good idea to power yourself out so much. You will be too sleepy to enjoy your evening." The dancer advised him.

Yoongi had not thought about that, he only wanted to calm his nerves when he powered himself out earlier. But now, his only wish is to rest to be at his best form for his date. Was it a date? Yes, it was at least for him.

The group agreed with Namjoon who told them that it was getting late and they should end the dance practice now. They all left to do their individual thing, so Yoongi retreated to his studio. He leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes. Immediately Ryan's face flashed before him. To take his mind off the nervousness that was increasing with every passing hour, he composed a new song. He was astonished that the lyrics just came to him naturally and the track for the song was no different. It only took him an hour to have the complete song finished. When he listened to it for a second time, he shook his head. This was a piece the guys should never get to hear. He had never composed anything so sweet and love-related than this. He looked at the clock and was shocked that he only got two hours left before meeting Ryan. He hurried home to take a shower and make himself presentable.