💜18💜

Ryan opened her eyes slowly, after the best rest she had achieved since leaving Yoongi a month ago, to look at the sleeping face of her boyfriend. She reached behind herself to grab her phone to check what time it was.
"What are you doing? Come back here, Princess." Yoongi grumbled, more than half-asleep, pulling her arm to make her fall back onto his chest.
She let her hand caress his torso, closing her eyes to listen to his steady heartbeat.

Only a few minutes later, she started to get restless as she wanted to enjoy every single second she had with her boyfriend, making the best memories for them both.
"Yoongi?" Her voice was low as she peeked up. "Yoongi?"
He did not even move a muscle. Ryan lifted herself to brush her lips lightly over his. Finally, he moved even if it was just his lips reciprocating her tender kiss.
"Yoongi? Are you still sleeping?"
"Hhhmmm," he groaned, tightening his grip on her waist.
"Babe, let's get up. I want to have breakfast with you and see the city."
"Five more minutes," he mumbled, brushing his hand through her hair.
Five minutes turned into fifteen and every time Ryan tried to wake him up, he tried to pull her back down.

This time though, Ryan stood up energetically, taking him by surprise.
"I am hungry!" She stated firmly as she climbed out of the bed.
"Order room service!" He replied in a sleepy voice.
"You can order room service but I will go out and have a nice breakfast in a little bakery I see every day when I go to work."
"Whatever!"
Ryan got furious when she heard his answer.
"Whatever? Really? Min Yoongi, you are a wise man. I give you two options here. I am going to take a shower now in which you can join me?" Finally, his eyes were opening and Ryan loved to see that he had his attention, "Or you can stay in bed and let my hand satisfy my needs?"
After that, she made a dramatic turn and strolled to the bathroom, wiggling her ass to him.
Ryan had not even reached the bathroom door when Yoongi grabbed her by her waist, bringing her body flush to his. As he brushed his cock deliberately against her round cheeks, she could already feel how aroused he was.
"I see that I have both your attentions now." Ryan joked, turning in his embrace to let her hand engulf his hard length, stroking it fast.
Yoongi's head fell back as the first whimper of many for that morning escaped his lips.

After a very hot and steamy shower, they got dressed and left for the little bakery Ryan had told Yoongi about earlier. As they entered the coffee shop and waited their turn to give their order, Ryan suddenly became aware that a table with four young girls were staring at them, more particularly at her boyfriend. Only now did she realize that he had no mask or sunglasses on to hide his identity.
"I think we should leave!" She instantly let him know, trying to drag him to the door.
"Why? You wanted to have a piece of their famous cheesecake."
"Yes, but..."
"What? Is it because of the girls that are staring at us? I know it must be hard for you to date the most handsome man in the world?" Yoongi joked, leaning closer to her to peck her lips.
Ryan was surprised by his action but told herself that she needed to find a way to cope with it because her life would be like this from now on. And hiding would not be an option.
"The most handsome? Have you talked to Jin about that?"
"No! And you won't either if you want to see me alive again."
Ryan giggled at his playful mood this morning.

Finally, it was their turn to order. Ryan had almost forgotten about the girls when two of them approached them.
"Are you Suga?" The smaller one asked Yoongi directly, shooting a death glare at Ryan which made her jump into action.
"Oh, sweetie. He gets asked that a lot but he isn't!"
"But he looks exactly like him. I know that because I watch every video, interview, and concert of BTS."
"Oh is that so? Then you must be out of date with your intel," Ryan stepped in front of Yoongi to hide his face, "because as far as I know, and I am Army too, they are preparing for a comeback right now. Did you not see Jungkook's and Jimin's post this morning?"
The girls did not seem convinced until Yoongi placed their order in perfect English, even adding a light British intonation. The two girls before Ryan seemed confused as the boys were good at hiding the fact that they could speak perfect English.
It was during one of their dinners, they had let her in on how the PR department thought it would keep the interest of the international fans high but also their overwhelming presence at bay.
"That is really not him." The bigger girl finally announced. "Also, Suga is way bigger than this guy."
Ryan tried hard not to laugh when she peeked at Yoongi's hurt expression.
"Okay, fine. Have a nice day." The two girls ultimately walked back to their seats.
The couple took their order and retreated to a small table at the back of the bakery, hidden from too many curious eyes.
"So you are bigger in reality." Ryan finally states when they were sipping on their coffee.
"Shut up. Only you know how big I really am."
Ryan started to blush to look at his smirk.
"I love when I make you flustered, my Love," he told her, lifting her hand to place a kiss on top of it.