💜12💜

Ryan stepped in front of him, her lips on his to claim what was hers. Her tongue was quickly engaged with his as she showed him her dominance. At first, she only wanted to test if he struggled to let her take control but too soon, she realized that he was all but too willing to let her take the lead.

And how Ryan loved that. Her hands brushed through his hair, gripping harder at his locks to disconnect their lips. Yoongi let out a growl, opening his eyes to peek at her.
"You like that, Babe?" Ryan licked over his lips as another growl slipped out.
"Yes, so much." His words came out as a whimper, drawing Ryan to lower her head to the crook of his neck. She started sucking at his exposed skin, however suddenly stopped as her head took over her libido.
"What is your schedule for tomorrow?" She asked him nonchalantly, even if her real purpose was to know if she could mark him as hers.
"Dance and Vocal Practice tomorrow and photoshoot the day after."
Ryan immediately took a step back. Yoongi looked into her eyes and saw a hint of worries.
"What is it, Princess?" He took her hand that had been in his hair a moment ago.
"I need to just breathe and think. I need to control my urges or we will regret it later."
"And why would you need to do something stupid like that?"
Yoongi was already closing the gap between them, pecking her lips tenderly, hoping to throw away her concerns with his show of affection.

When she did not respond nor showed interest in resuming their make-out session, he did the only thing he could think of. He lightly pushed her to move backward until she was pressed against the table. Then he claimed her lips in a heated and sloppy kiss. At first, she resisted his attack. Nevertheless, she softened under his touch the same way he has made her do multiple times before. As she let him take control, he was determined to show her his best side. With his hands under the ass he loved to touch so much, he lifted her to sit on top of the table. He spread her legs apart to settle between them, his lips still attached to hers.

As he kissed his way to her ear, he felt her hands in his hair again. He did not know why but he loved how she brushed through the strands or gripped his roots when he kissed her sweet spot. She was the first woman he allowed to touch his hair, with every other girl before her, he only found it troublesome.
"Yoongi, please let me feel you?" Ryan's mouth was close to his ear, biting down on his earlobe the next moment, making him whimper next to her.Her hands had traveled over his chest to rest at the hem of his shirt. So he took a step back to let her take his shirt off. He stumbled slightly when she pulled him back with too much force, bringing her lips immediately in contact with his pale skin. A trail of small kisses was placed from the middle of his chest to his nipple.

Instantly, her teeth scraped over his sensitive bud, making him arch his back seeking more of her mouth on his skin. He bit down on his lower lip when he felt a spike of pleasure run through him, making his length harden. She hopped off the table, shoving him back until the back of his knees hit the chair, he fell onto. When she climbed over him, he did not hesitate to pull her shirt over her head. Looking at her naked upper body left him breathless. He pulled her closer, making her straddle him properly. He launched to kiss her collarbone, lightly sucking at her delicate skin. His hands were caressing over her back as her head rolled back in pure bliss. This was a perfect position, to let his tongue twirl over her sensitive nipple. She hissed and squirmed under his skilled tongue, when he sucked roughly at the hard bud, she moaned out his name. Her hands were back in his locks, holding him in place as she let herself be consumed by this sinful sensation. He pushed her back a bit to shift to her other breast.
As he started to tease her other nipple, she started circling her hips down against him. The friction between both of them made their breath quicken. She cupped his face between the palms of her hands to lift his head only to clash her lips onto his.
Her bare upper body aligned perfectly to his naked chest as they hugged tightly, their mouth savoring each other. As minutes went by Ryan became restless she wanted more, she desired more. She needed him, all of him. She climbed off of him and took his hand to pull him up with her.