💜21💜

As they approached the meeting room where the CEO and his staff waited for them Ryan could not tear her eyes off her boyfriend.
"This looks good on you!" She told Yoongi, looking into his eyes.
"What? These clothes?"
"Nope the dorky little smile on your face, " she replied, watching how his cheeks turned pink.
"If you love it, then I will show it to you every day."
"Wow!", she laughed, "that sounded cheesy."
They both laughed out loud when they turned the corner to find all the BTS members sitting in front of the meeting room door.
Only two members had not seen her until now. Hoseok immediately stood up to hug her and so did Jin afterwards, telling her he wished to cook for her again. In a whisper, she confessed that she missed his Korean dishes and also that she might stay around a bit longer. Jin smiled at her as she took a step back out of his embrace.
"You can talk to them later!" Yoongi urged her before dragging her inside the room.
"See you later, " she told the group of friends with a wave just before the door closed.

The CEO and the rest of the staff looked at them as they stormed inside the room.
"We want to announce that we are officially dating!" Yoongi exclaimed without hesitation, holding their intertwined fingers up as if it was a trophy.
"Absolutely not!" The CEO answered back in a stern tone.
Ryan looked over at Yoongi, feeling in his fingertips how rage started to rise in him.
"So, you prefer having a scandal than me having a girlfriend?" Yoongi's tone did not leave an ounce of doubt on how pissed he was.
"Do you realize that going public will costs you your fans? It could mean the end for BTS." The PR guy tried to explain the CEO's concerns.
"How about we consult the other BTS members about my decision then?"
Yoongi walked towards the door, never letting go of Ryan's hand.

"Guys, please come in. This is a group matter now!" Yoongi notified them dramatically.
"What is going on?" Namjoon inquired the moment he entered the room.
"Are you okay?" Jin asked Ryan, glancing at her next to Yoongi.
"I am but I am worried about him." She gestured to Yoongi whose anger was written all over his face.
The CEO begged all the members as well as Ryan to take a seat.
When everyone was seated, he stared at Yoongi.
"Now, tell your friends about your great idea to ruin their careers!"
Ryan brushed her fingers over his knuckles to calm him down. She too was angry at the CEO's choice of words but for Yoongi's sake, she tried to stay calm and focused.
"Ruin our careers?" Hoseok consulted his friend in a concerned tone.
"We wanna go public with our relationship," Yoongi said nonchalantly.
"Congratulations, " Jimin and Jungkook shouted at the same time.
"Wait, " Taehyung interfered, "Are you not concerned about the fans?"
"At least one of you thinks straight!" The CEO exclaimed, raising his hands in the air.
"I think it is better to let the people know about us dating than to have our relationship revealed in some shady newspaper with pictures that could put us in a bad light. Also paying off the paparazzi is out of question," Yoongi clarified.
"I would not worry about the fans, they will love this news," Jungkook informed them with a happy face.
"And what makes you think that Jungkook-ssi?" The PR guy requested dismissively.
"I did a survey on the internet, " he responded, grabbing some chips to snack.
"You did what?" Jin questioned him with big eyes.
"I asked ARMY what they think about us having girlfriends?"
"On the internet? Under your name?" It was Hoseok's turn to ask questions now.
"No! I did it with a false ID. Also, that should have been your job!" Jungkook gestures to the staff from the PR department.
"What ID did you use?" Jimin asked curiously as if that was relevant now.
"GoldenMaknaeLovesArmy."
"Nice!" Jimin high-fived him before Namjoon spoke up.
"Did you get any results out of your study?"
"Oh yes, " Jungkook put another piece of chip into his mouth, "more than 90% would wish to see us falling in love. And 85% will support us even if we have girlfriends. Some comments even stated that they would love to see a BTS wedding."
Yoongi finally relaxed at the maknae's useful justification.
"You see. ARMY does not leave us because we have found love, they want us to be happy and they support us for the great music we make." Jin tried to reason with the CEO.
"I tell you it will put an end to your careers!" The PR guy warned them exaggerated.
"How about we do it like all the major decisions?" Namjoon suggested.