💜4💜

Yoongi followed Ryan to the kitchen. Same as the day before they sat at the counter, next to each other. He had to hold back a smile when he thought that it already appeared like a routine to him. After she placed the pot with the hot food on the countertop, she hurried back to the living room to grab their glasses that they had forgotten. It gave Yoongi another opportunity to watch her perfect features. When she sat finally down, she handed him chopsticks and grabbed a fork for herself. He looked at her with puzzled eyes.
"What? I don't want to make a fool out of me by trying to eat with two sticks."
He chuckled, debating if he should offer to teach her. As he watched her arms covered with the tattoos, he really wanted to know more about it, about her.
"So about?" He started to ask searching in her eyes for any discomfort.
"My tattoos?" She gave him an encouraging expression.
"Yes."
"Ask away Yoongi. What do you want to know?" He was not sure how to begin.
"Do you have more?" He could have slapped himself at that moment. She must think that he was way too curious, also, how could that be his first question. However, he was stunned when she continued chewing without any hurry before answering.
"Yes, I do. And two piercings as you can see."
Yoongi chewed longer than normal on his food, thinking about what he wants to know next. As if reading his mind, she added.
"And no I will not tell you where it is. Eventually, you will see it one day."
His mind was running wild with the possibility of places where she could have another tattoo as most of her body was exposed to him. At the same moment, that his mind realized which parts were covered up and that she suggested that he might see these parts someday, he felt his body burning up and his cheek turning pink.

 At the same moment, that his mind realized which parts were covered up and that she suggested that he might see these parts someday, he felt his body burning up and his cheek turning pink

Ryan watched Yoongi's reaction with great interest. She almost choked on her food when his face flushed in a deep red. But at the same time, her heart started to beat fast when she took his expression in. She cleared her throat hoping to bring both back to reality.
"Anything else you want to know?
"Do they have a special significance to you? I know that the tattoos Jimin and Jungkook have each have a deeper meaning to them."
"Yes, Yoongi. They do have a meaning to me. This one." Ryan extended her left arm to show him the tattoo. "Is a Mandala. Monks create huge versions of them on the sand and then simply wipe them away. It means nothing lasts forever."
A shudder runs down her spine when Yoongi's fingers drifted over the tattoo. When he removed them his eyes locked on her hers instantly.
"That's a beautiful meaning."
Same as with the first one, Ryan extended her other arm towards him. This time, his fingers found their way directly to her skin to trace the contour of the picture on her body.
"This one has a more personal importance. As you can see it shows make-up utensils." He only nods at her remarks so she takes it as to continue.
"Before I started to do my studies to become a consultant, I wanted to become a make-up artist. However, my life was difficult at the time and money was short. So, I opted for the simple way, knowing that juggling with numbers came with no difficulties and would bring me more money than my dream job would have."
Ryan could see his eyes clouding as he was dealing with the information, she just provided to him.