💜28💜

Ryan got ripped out of her thoughts when she heard Jimin shouting out Yoongi's name as catches a glimpse of him leaving through the back door closed. She wondered what happened as she saw Jungkook and Joon following Jimin out as well.
When there was a set change, Jin walked towards her as he overlooked the big room.
"Have you seen Jungkook or Namjoon?" He asked Ryan as he stepped closer to her.
"They went out the back door five minutes ago." She pointed towards the door the others had disappeared to.
"Okay thank you."
Just as Jin reached the door, Namjoon came back in with Jimin.
They started a heated discussion, gesticulating in big moves to the point that the BTS leader shouted at the oldest to stay inside.
Ryan was curious to know why two members were still missing. She was about to go ask Hoseok about it when she was requested to clean her workplace by her supervisor so they could finish the day.

"Are you okay Hyung?" Jungkook was bringing his hyung to the van.
"No. It is all my fault! My fault!" Yoongi sobbed as he dragged his feet through the dirt as they rounded the building.
"Stop blaming yourself! It was an accident!"
"You don't get it, do you? It was my stupid fucking letter that made her go back in the street. My foolish words that caused her to lose her memory!" Yoongi stopped in his tracks to punch the nearest wall, his knuckles bleeding instantly.

"Stop it! Stop it!" Jungkook brought his arms around Yoongi's body to stop him from hurting himself but his hyung was stronger than he thought and surprised him as he kicked him in the knee and tried to run off

The maknae was faster though and pinned his friend's body under him on the floor. Jungkook could feel his hyung crying as his body shook uncontrollably and the most heartbreaking sounds came out of the rapper's mouth.
"Ssshhh, " The youngest was stroking over Yoongi's head in an attempt to calm him down.
It took the second oldest BTS member over ten minutes of wailing before he was totally exhausted and he had no tears left to cry.

"Come on Ryan! We are heading to the headquarters." One of her co-workers shouted out to her.
"Just a second."
Ryan hurried over to the spot where the BTS members were sitting.
"Bye guys! I'll see you soon."
"Oh...yes... Bye." Jin seemed distracted as he just peeked up at her.
"Where are Jungkook and Yoongi? I want to say goodbye to them as well." Ryan did not know why but since earlier she was worried as she had not seen the two men come back inside.
"Yoongi was not feeling well so Kook assisted him home, " Namjoon explained to her even if he could not look her in the eyes which she found odd.
"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope he gets better soon."
"Yeah, we hope so too." Jimin glanced up at her and she could see a deep sadness in his eyes. "If only you could..."
"Jimin!" Hoseok scolded his friend as Ryan watched them in confusion.
"If I can do anything to help your friend, just let me know."
"It's okay. He will better soon. Just seeing a beautiful girl like you, will help him for sure."
Ryan blushed at Hoseok's compliment so she excused herself quickly to not look like a fool.