💜1💜

As she entered the business building, her phone started to ring. She identified the caller instantly as her boss calling her from headquarters. She excused herself and told the people escorting her that they should already head back up. She would join them in the meeting room which they left an hour ago to grab lunch. She wandered through the big lobby, struggling to find a less crowded place to answer the phone call.
After almost thirty minutes, she could eventually end the business call. As she made her way to the elevators to get to the department where the people are waiting for her, she tried to recall which floor she needed to go to.
'Was it the 10 or 11?' She had a hard time wrapping her mind around it, therefore she decided to get off at the lowest first.
Minutes later she arrived on the 10th floor. She got out of the elevator and scanned her surroundings. Fortunately, various items caught her eye that gave her the confidence that she was on the right floor. She looked right and then left. 'I think it was right, then left.' She closed her eyes trying to remember what way they went when they left some time ago. She opened her eyes again and with confident strokes, she walked the way that she had just imagined in her head. Taking her phone in her hands, she checked the time again and was shocked to see that she was late. 'The CEO will attend the meeting any minute.' She fastened her pace to almost a run. Only one turn left and she was almost sure she would be at her destination right after. She looked at her phone again as she rounded the corner and hit a wall. The crash was so hard that she lost her balance and fell on her backside.

'Wow! What happened?' Yoongi thought as he massaged his back that hurt because of the impact with the floor. He had been distracted by reading some important papers that his manager had handed him minutes before that he had not been paying attention to his surroundings. He tried to get up slowly to check what or who he had collided with. He lifted his head and froze at the sight of the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen. A woman was sitting across from him. She too must have fallen down because of their encounter.
"Gwaenchanayo?" He inquired her as he was standing up.
"Yes, I'm fine." She replied as she also got back up too.
"I'm sorry. I did not pay attention to where I was going. I'm really sorry." She slightly bowed and it took every strength he got to not lift her face with his hands.
"It's okay. It was my fault too. Are you sure you are not hurt?" He hoped she did not feel that he was a pervert when he checked her from the bottom to the top. She was dressed in a classic black skirt and a white blouse which hugged her body perfectly. Her hair was dark and pulled back in a perfect bun. Looking at her face, he could see that she was wearing light makeup but what caught his attention more we're the two small piercings that embellished her face. His lips turned into a tiny smile as he took in her natural beauty. She scanned at the floor as if she had lost something.
"What are you looking for?" He asked her out of concern but also because he wished to get her attention back.
"My phone. It slipped out of my hand when I fell." Yoongi was fast to spot it behind a flowerpot that decorated the hallway. He fetched it and gave it to her with shaky hands.
"Here. Is this it?"
"Oh, yes. Thank you so much. You saved my life." The rapper couldn't hide the blush that crept on his face at her compliment.
"By the way, I'm Min Yoongi." He extended his hand.
"Hello. I'm Ryan. And I'm super late." She cried out as she jogged to the meeting room.
Yoongi was left all by himself, his heart beating like never before. He glared after her, even when she had already closed the door behind her.

 He glared after her, even when she had already closed the door behind her