💜24💜

Ryan could still not wrap her mind around the fact that she was engaged, engaged to one of the most successful men in the world that also looked as handsome as a Greek God. She tore her gaze away from her ring to her fiancé who was walking out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist.
He slowly walked towards the bed, shaking his hips a bit too much to make her laugh.
"Mrs. Min. What are we up today?" He asked her as he stretched his arms high next to her.
"I think you are up to no good." She said as she snatched the towel off his body.
She casually leaned back, drinking in the view of the man standing in front of her.
"Don't move Babe!" She suddenly let out in an alert tone.
Yoongi stood still, just looking down at his body to see what she was staring at.
"What is it?" He inquired of her as he watched her crawl closer.
"Just don't move. There is something." She mumbled as she shuffled closer to him.
"Let me take care of it." Her mouth was licking over the tip of his half erected cock, making him lose control.
"Oh my God, Princess." He moaned as her tongue twirled around his hardening length.
His hands came to her head as she started to bob her head slowly. Gently, he brushed her hair back to watch her take care of him. It did not take long for Ryan to feel that her fiancé was close. His breathing was short and the grip on her hair tight, which meant she needed to take action.
With a plop, she lifted her head and let her lips move off his pulsing member.
Then she stood up from the bed and walked out of the bedroom.
"You have five minutes to get ready, my Bear, then we need to get going to meet your parents."
Yoongi stood there in shock that she a) had just edged him and b) they only had five minutes before leaving to see his parents.
He rushed through the bedroom to get ready, forgotten that she had just played with him.

The meeting with Yoongi's parents was more relaxed than Ryan had expected it to be. At first, it was a stiff encounter but after thirty minutes, his parents started to loosen up. His mum told her on the way out from the restaurant that she was proud of her son's taste in women and his dad warned Yoongi to never let go of such an amazing woman like Ryan. Even when they announced that they would get married after Yoongi came back from the military, they had not seemed surprised.

On their ride back, Ryan could not stop smiling. Although she had not admitted it to Yoongi yet, she had been worried about his parents' reaction to him loving a foreign woman. Luckily all her fears had been groundless as she felt loved and accepted by his family.
She looked over to her boyfriend and could not deny that she wanted him to show how delighted she was. So, while he was driving, she laid her hand on his thigh, moving it up and up.
"What are you doing Princess?" He questioned her as he peeked at her face the moment she licked over her lips.
"Your only concern right now should be to bring us home safely." She replied as her hand stroke over his growing erection.
"You would not dare?"
Ryan had been aware that there were not many cars on the street today and she knew that they were only five minutes away from home by now, so it was the perfect moment for her.
Quickly she undid his zipper and leaned over the middle console to have her first lick.
"Holy shit, Ryan!" He exclaimed already moaning as one of his hands came to rest on top of her head.
She looked up as her lips glided over his sensitive flesh, making him hiss when she sucked in hard. For a moment, he rolled his head back, so she let go of him.

 For a moment, he rolled his head back, so she let go of him