💜16💜

Yoongi's excitement was overflowing when he finally touched ground in London. In the taxi to get to the hotel, where Ryan was staying for this assignment, he had his phone in hand to call her several times but he was afraid to spoil the surprise. Only another five minutes and he would reach his destination.

Before boarding the plane, he had video called her, lying that the group had a schedule overseas today and that he would not be able to talk to her later. He took advantage of the fact that she was half asleep to ask her for her room number, rambling something about lucky numbers to not let her discern how serious he was to get the number of her room to surprise her later.

Yoongi looked at his watch when the taxi stopped in front of the hotel. It was after 7 pm, so he hoped that she would be back by now. He walked fast through the reception area, hoping to not steer any attention to him, locating the elevator to his right.
Only a few minutes and he could hold his girlfriend in his arms. After the elevator arrived on the floor, he walked with long strides to the door 269. His palms were sweating and his heart racing as he stood there, hand balling into a fist ready to knock. For one second he hesitated. Would she be happy to see him? Maybe he should have warned her about his visit? But here he was, no turning back now. A little too harshly, he finally knocked, trying to catch his breath.

"One moment, " Ryan was reading through her notes from the day when a loud bang on the door caught her attention. As she jogged to get it, she asked: "Who is it?" Not many people knew where she was staying, so it surprised her a bit that someone would come to visit her.
"Your boyfriend!" A male voice exclaimed after clearing his throat.
"Hahaha, very funny. My boyfriend is on..." Ryan's movement faltered as she looked into Yoongi's eyes.
"In front of you." He told her with a big smile.
"Yoongi? What are you doing here?" Ryan jumped into his arms, making him losing balance, throwing them both onto the floor.
Her lips instantly found his, her body resting on top of his. As they came up for air, Yoongi had a smirk on his face.
"Should have done that the first time we met?" They both giggled as their memories traveled back to their first encounter.

"Maybe, we should go inside your room," he informed her after she pecked his lips multiple times.
Ryan smiled shyly as she got up from him, extending her hand to help him up too. "I love your new hair color by the way". She confessed, making Yoongi blush.

As soon as the door closed behind them, Yoongi pinned her to it. Slowly he started to kiss her neck, making her moan in a low voice. His hands went to her ass and she instinctively lifted her legs to cross them behind his back. Ryan's breathing was coming in short gasps when she exclaimed "Bed now!"
She did not need to tell her boyfriend this twice. As he walked them over to the bed, she leaned closer kissing the spot below his ear.
"I have missed you so much, my bear," she murmured between kisses.
Slowly he put her on top of the covers, straightening his back to remove his jacket, her legs still firmly attached around his waist.
"Show me how much, Princess."