💜9💜

It took Ryan some time to get Yoongi out of the bed. He tried to convince her several times that staying with him under the covers would bring her more fun than spending the morning with his band members.
"As tempting as all your promises sound, are you confident that you can offer me more than 6 other guys together?" Ryan loved to tease the man that was still spread out in her bed. It was really hard for her to resist him with his raspy voice and disheveled morning hair.
"Come here and I will show you!" He announced confidently with a smirk.
Ryan smiled back, leaning closer to give him the impression that she was giving in yet she only grabbed the top of the covers to pull them away.
"Now get up!" She jogged out of the room, fearing retaliation but that was not the only reason. Yoongi was still naked and she was not sure if she had enough strength to resist his flawless body.

A few minutes later, he strolled to the front door where she was waiting. Ryan was dressed casually expecting to have enough time to dress properly later. Putting on her sneakers, she reached for the doorknob. Two arms came around her to hold her close.
"I really don't want to go. It is still time to dismiss them and go back to bed." Ryan turned in his embrace to kiss him sweetly on his lips.
"You know I would love to do that too. However, I also want to be part of your life and from the interaction, I saw so far, the men next door are as close to you as your family. Therefore, I want to know them better as I also want to get to know you better by listening to them share stories about you." Yoongi kissed her back even if a small pout was on his face, he finally agreed to them going to eat with his friends, no his brothers considering that for him they were his family.
They eventually made their way over to the apartment next door. As soon as they entered, Ryan was overwhelmed by the delicious aromas that surrounded her. Yoongi changed his shoes into slippers and Ryan just left her sneakers at the entrance. Taking her hand in his, they made their way deeper into his home. She hoped that she could get a glimpse into his room too.
The sound of laughter and talking came closer with every step they took. Ryan loved to hear the chaotic noise that felt like home.

As soon as they entered the big dining room, Jungkook sprinted towards her, snatching her out of Yoongi's hold.
"Noona!" he exclaimed excitedly "Do you want to see our house?"
"Kook-ah, let us first enjoy breakfast. After that, you can always show Ryan around." Jungkook pouted at Namjoon as he let go of her hand.
They all started to greet her, Yoongi was next to her taking back the hand, showing his brothers that they belonged together. Ryan kissed him on the cheek to go and help Jin with the rest of the preparation. She walked before the latter to put the dishes on the table.
"I think we need to buy you some slippers for when you are here." He commented making Ryan look at her socked feet.
"No, you don't. I never wear slippers, I am always in my socks or barefoot."
"Oh, oh!" Jimin remarked bringing Ryan to look at him then at Yoongi in confusion.
"Come here, Princess! Slowly don't make any rushed moves." Yoongi extended his hand and she was glad to just play along. When she was in his arms, he turned her around to have a look at a red-faced Jin. "You just woke up Mama-bear Jin," Yoongi whispered to her ear.
Ryan did not know what was coming but she liked the whole funny situation.
"Calm down Jin. She is new in this house, she doesn't know the "you need slippers to not hurt yourself" rule." Namjoon was deliberately massaging the oldest man's shoulders to ease the tension.
Jin eventually agreed to let it go but only because Ryan promised him that he could buy her some house shoes.
"Just don't spend too much money on them because I want to be here that often." Ryan had not thought about the impact of her words before they slipped out of her mouth.

Yoongi let the words sink in. Their relationship was only at the beginning so they did not have time to discuss how they can spend the most time together with him having a packed schedule and her traveling the world for her job. At first, he felt sad yet then faith rose in him, in her and both of them. If their love was strong enough, they would make it work.
As they all sat down, they noticed that there was a chair missing for her. Namjoon offered to go to the office to grab one but Ryan declined.