💜23💜

6 months later

Yoongi opened his eyes to the sun streaming through the window. His hands slid over the spot next to him. He rolled to his side growling as he realized that the bedsheets were cold which meant Ryan had been up for some time.He fell back onto his back, closing his eyes as memories of the last months came back to him.
The feeling of joy that had filled him during the first concert she had attended because it had been a rare for him to try to find someone specific in the audience. The excitement of finding her made his heart almost explode during the first songs. Only when he saw her, fangirling and singing along, he had been able to relax and calm down enjoying her eyes on him.
By now the fandom knew her and accepted her as she always was polite, tried to stay out of the public eye yet interacted with Army most sweetly by leaving comments on Weverse or Twitter.
He had to hold back a laugh when he thought back to the last concert with her backstage waiting for him. After one of his solo songs where he had expressed how his world had changed since meeting her, he found her in the fitting room. Without saying a word, she had pulled him behind the curtain and let her hand move inside his pants as she claimed his lips. When she whispered "Yoongi I need you!", he just acted without thinking. Holding her up against the nearest wall, he let his pants drop to the floor, and ripped her panties before he started to fill her. The adrenaline of the concert was still running through his body when he claimed her, muffling their sounds with their lips attached to each other. Suddenly Jungkook called for him but being too distracted, he only acknowledged him when he felt the curtain move to the youngest exclaiming "Yah get a room you two."
Apart from that little incident, he loved having her backstage, holding her before and after, and kissing her in between.
Even if he still felt sleepy, he rolled out of bed to search for his love that he wanted to convince to come back in bed.

Ryan had woken up early that morning, not that she had gotten a lot of sleep last night. Her eyes wandered over the living room area to stop at the packed bags that stood next to the lowboard. Only a few days and her life would change drastically again. She balanced the mug of coffee on top of her knees that she hugged close to her body. Her hands held the cup tight as she closed her eyes.
Her mind went back to one of the evenings the couple was invited over to the dorm for dinner. Jin had cooked one of his delicious Korean dishes while they had brought the dessert. Ryan had been snacking on it during preparation, therefore she refused to eat more in the evening.
"Princess, something is off with the Tiramisu?" Yoongi told her when he ate a mouthful, the rest of the group having finished already their plates.
"What do you mean?" She asked, taking a bite herself.
"Wow, this is not how it should taste," she exclaimed as the flavor hit her tastebuds.
Jungkook and Hoseok were already at their second plate, claiming that it was so tasty.
"And then you add the amaretto to the coffee and dip the cookies..." she recalled the steps of the preparation, "wait! Yoongi what was the part you did during the preparation?"
"I added the amaretto!" Ryan's eyes went big at his revelation, "I also nipped at it and it had no flavor so added a bit more."
"Holy crap! I know what is wrong now. There is not one measure of liquor in it but 3."
The group started to laugh as they looked at the maknae and their dance leader who were getting tipsier by the minute after they already drank some wine during dinner. Ryan smiled as she recalled how funny the evening went on when they started to do games and Hoseok was so lost in thoughts compared to a giggling Jungkook.

Ryan checked the time on her phone, her fingers gliding over a picture she took with Yoongi on one of their trips. She only had an hour to get ready, so she was about to get up off the couch when she heard her boyfriend's deep voice. 
"Why are you up so early? Also, you know I don't like waking up without you in my arms."
"I am sorry but you better get used to it."
"And if I don't want to." He complained coming closer to sit next to her, putting his head on her shoulder.
"You can always ask Tae for cuddles. Army told me it was one of his talents." Ryan informed him as she leaned down to kiss him.
"Yeah, not happening. I know my dongsaeng. You ask once and he will come back every night and even during the day. No!" He shook his head vehemently, making her giggle at his facial expression.
"Well, then we should more cuddle during the next days." She suggested before he claimed her lips again, this time adding his tongue.
"After we have more sex, Princess. Priorities." He joked but she slapped him nonetheless knowing that there was some kind of truth in it.
"If you are really horny right now Min Yoongi? Your hand is your best friend because I need to get ready. I only have thirty minutes left before I have to go." She pecked his lips as she stood up and walked to the bathroom.
"You do realize that my hand became useless in that way since I met you. I think I already forgot how that works. Maybe it needs a private lesson tonight Princess." He shouted after her as he heard the door close.