💜5💜

As Yoongi reread the note for the tenth time, he cursed at himself as well as at her for not thinking about exchanging numbers. They had come back an hour ago and he felt more despair with every minute that passed.

His friends and bandmembers had seen his reaction and tried to comfort him. However, they could not help him to feel as his heart had been broken.
"What if I never see her again?" These words had left his lips more than once since he came back.
"Stop being so pessimistic."  Hoseok told him when he sat down next to him with a glass of water.
"When you go to the company tomorrow, you can ask them for her contact information." Jin added when he patted his back. "Now go and get some sleep. Ryan will scold you if you look like shit when you face time her tomorrow."

That's what he will do. He will ask the HR department for her phone number and then he will call her and all will be good. He gave his friends a small smile before thanking them for their comforting words.

Yoongi had a hard time falling asleep. Ryan's face appeared before him every time he closed his eyes. ' Will I see you again?'

Yoongi closed the door to his studio with a loud bang. He was angry and frustrated. He just came back from the RH department without the phone number he so much needed. The lady at the office refused to hand him Ryan's information telling him that it was personal information and that they were not allowed to give those to anyone. Yoongi begged her but she told him that she would willingly give it to him if Ryan would be part of BigHit but because she worked for another company she could not do so. Yoongi screamed out his anger. 'What should he do now?'

That evening Yoongi did not return to the dorm. He decided that it was best to stay in his studio. Hoping that composing and producing would help with his anger and frustration. However, all he managed to do was coming back to the song he had written with Ryan on his mind.

A week had passed before Namjoon and Hoseok stormed into his studio and dragged him home.
"You should at least eat something and take a shower. You stink!" Hoseok exclaimed when they entered the dorm. On their way home, Namjoon had called Jin so that the oldest could prepare a meal for Yoongi.
The whole way back to the dorm, the rapper had argued with his friends that they should let him live his life and not bother with him. But they were relentless to push him to do as they said, not letting him out of their sight until they were confident that he was feeling better.
Another week passed in which Yoongi lost his hope to see her again someday.
"Yoongi, stop lamenting about your situation. You need to think about your life. I am sure that if you ever meet her again, she will kick your ass when you tell her that your favorite pass time was to dwell on your memories rather than to work." Hoseok was the only one who could bring him to listen. Yoongi imagined Ryan's reaction if she saw him like this. Not shaved, changed his clothes last time three days ago and he also lost weight because he did not eat properly.
He had to smile when he remembered her scolding him for skipping lunch the first time he had been in her apartment. If she saw him now, she would scream at him and then shove as much food as she could find into him. With her smiling image in the back of his head, he decided that it was time to get his life back under control. And with that, he also decided to keep hope to see her again.

"What are we doing today?" Yoongi asked Jungkook as the group strolled through the hallways of the BigHit building.
Last two weeks Yoongi had finally found back his motivation. He had taken the time to talk to the oldest of the group, knowing that if he needed it, Jin would give him the best advice. And he was right. After confession to his friend that what troubled him the most right now was the fact that he was losing hope to see Ryan again, his hung had told him to stay positive and to take his feelings and put them in music just as he did always. And Jin had been right, Yoongi had composed three songs full of his emotions. When he had Namjoon listened to them, the leader told him that they were exceptionally good and that if he wanted, he could release them. Maybe Ryan would listen to them. Yoongi replied that he would think about it.
"Dance Practice and recording a song." Jungkook replied enthusiastically, which earned him a glare from the rapper. He could not understand how the maknae was always so full of energy.
Just as they had passed the elevator, the doors opened and a group of people in business attire got out.
Yoongi stopped in his track. 'I know that voice. This cannot be true.' His thoughts were running wild before he realized that he had to turn around to see the person, to be sure that his mind was not playing tricks on him.
As he turned around, he could only catch a glimpse of the last three people before they rounded the corner. Nonetheless, he was completely sure that the person in the middle of the three had been Ryan. He did not even have to think about what we wanted to do next as his feet moved to the direction, he just saw her walking off.