💜33💜

As they stood there, lost in their own world, he took the necklace out of her hand to put it back around her neck. She let her fingers glide over his pendant as he did the same with hers. As they looked up into the eyes of each other, they could not resist the urge to be close again. Letting their bodies take over, they closed the gap to savor the taste on each other's lips once again. The kiss soon became heated and they realized that they forgot about the audience until one of the other men cleared his throat.
They both smiled in embarrassment when they came up for air. Yoongi reached for her hand before they turned towards the group that was grinning at them.
"Guys, I want to apologize!" Ryan told them as they walked closer to the group.
"Whae?" Taehyung replied in his friends' name.
"I want to apologize for making you worried this whole time." Ryan looked at their smiling faces.
"You do not need to ask for forgiveness. There was nothing you could have done." Namjoon reassured her before looking at Yoongi. "Did you hear her, Hyung? You should take an example from her."
"I agree with Namjoon-hyung. You made us the most worried these last few days and then you even went to punch your best friend." Jimin ranted as he gestured towards Hoseok.
"Jimin! It's okay. We've talked it out." The dancer let his dongsaeng know.
"I am sorry Hoseok. I guess this was my fault as well." Ryan spoke up before Yoongi did.
"Can we stop apologizing and just celebrate?" Jin stepped in, strolling towards the couple. He hugged Yoongi first, murmuring to his ear.
"I hope this was the first and last time you went after your friend!"
"Don't worry, Hyung. I know that it was wrong but I could not think straight at that moment." Jin looked at him and gave him a recomforting smile. Then the oldest turned to Ryan.
"I am glad you are back. I have missed our little talks over coffee."
"Me too, Jin. We have to catch up, how about I come over tomorrow morning?"
"Yah!" Yoongi intervened, "I have just gotten you back and now you are already making plans to meet another guy. I am sorry Hyung but she will be indisposed tomorrow morning!"
Ryan laughed, leaning over to her boyfriend to kiss him.

After the whole group had shown them how happy they were that they finally were back together, they walked back into the dorm again. Yoongi kissed her cheek and left her without explanation, running to his room.
"What is he doing?" She asked Hoseok who appeared next to her.
"You want to guess?" Ryan gave him an odd look, not sure what he meant.
When she wanted to speak up, her boyfriend came back with a big bag in his hand.
"What is that?" She pointed at the luggage.
"My things!"
"Your things?"
"Yes, I am moving back in!"
"You are! Did you ask your girlfriend if she is okay with that?"
"First of all, not girlfriend but fiancée, and secondly after tonight she will beg me to stay anyway," Yoongi told her full of confidence and a smirk.

"My things!""Your things?""Yes, I am moving back in!""You are! Did you ask your girlfriend if she is okay with that?""First of all, not girlfriend but fiancée, and secondly after tonight she will beg me to stay anyway," Yoongi told her full of con...

"Let's see about the 'not want you to leave part' tomorrow."
Hoseok was still standing there laughing his ass off.
"Now off you go. I can not take any more of your flirting. Just get her home."
He pushed the couple towards the front door.
"Don't worry if you do not see me for the next few days. I will be with my fiancée." Yoongi explicitly pronounced fiancée which made Ryan roll her eyes.
"You really love that label, don't you?"
He shrugged his shoulders before he leaned closer and whispered to her ear.
"I prefer screaming your name though when I come inside you." Ryan blushed, slapping him playfully.
"You really need to go now!" Hoseok pushed them out the door, "You are just making me jealous that I have no woman to go to."