30

LEO POV
Percy was quite impressive actually. I didnt expect much else though. We are all In the Gryffindor common room celebrating. Percy seems actually happy. He has the egg on his arms.
"Open it Perce!" Yelled Frank. And so he did. "Wait..." Hermione shrieked but it was too late. The egg opened and the room was filled with a defining sound. It waa like screaming.
"The Hell! Percy close it!" I yell. Everyone waa yelling at him to close it but he seemed unaffected. He was listening intently to the sound. The egg then snapped shut and the sound stopped.
"I feel like that was too easy,"said Percy.
"Of Course!" Hermione yelled and then proceeded to drag Percy to the boys dormitories. We followed.
"WHAT!?" Percy asked exasperated AA he sat on his bed.
"You couldnt hear it!" Thalia yelled. Percy looked puzzled.
"It was a mermaids voice. The message can only be understood underwater. But with Percy being a son of Poseidon and all, he can understand sea creatures anytime. I know what the clue said, but why dont you relay it?" Hermione explained.
"Ummm... Come find us where our voices sound. We cannot sing above the ground. Something something, to discover what we took. Or something like that." Thalia rolled her eyes. "Kelp Head." She murmured. " An hour you will have to look is the middle line." Hermione verified. "Sounds like ill be underwater, so no problem." Percy said cheerfully.
"Using your abilities is cheating!" Hermione said, exasperated. "No, Its just doing the task to the best of his abilities," I argued.