33

Percy POV
Yule ball time! Yay :(
I hate dancing. Ive never been good at it. I managed to convince Reyna to come with me. She taught me some steps so I wouldn't stand on her toes.
Im currently waiting for the girls at the bottom of the steps. Harry's here too. Uhh I hate that guy. The girls appeared at the top of the stairs. They all looked stunning. I smirked at Reyna. She wore a long purple dress and her hair was in a plait and hung down over her shoulder. She looked beautiful. "You look nice." I smiled." Not to bad yourself. Thanks for inviting me. " She said. Before I could compliment the others, McGonegal whisked me away to line up with the other contenders and their dates. Everything went to plan, Reyna and I did the first dance with the others and we took photos for newspapers. Not going to lie it was actually kind of fun. Reyna left to go grab Nico to dance. I laughed, "Good Luck with that." She rolled her eyes. Im glad Reynas having fun. We became quite good friends after the war. I even set her up with some people from Camp Half-Blood. Apparently her and Conor Stoll hit it off. Im not sure how he managed to impress her though. I went over to get a drink when Ginny and Harry came over. Great! :(
"Hey Percy, you look handsome and your date... I mean WOW!" Ginny laughed. "What happened with that other girl you liked though? Annabeth was it? Did she not...?" BANG!
I punched Harry so hard he went flying back into the table 10 metres away. The music stopped and everyone was staring but I didnt care. I was going to kill him. He hadnt gotten up yet. Id definitely broken his nose and knocked out a lot of teeth. He was unconscious or maybe, just maybe, he had decided to make things easier for me and had died from the first punch. My hand was covered in blood. I wanted to feel is blood boil. I wanted to make him feel...
Misery
I froze.
Suddenly I was back in Tartarus, Annabeth screaming at me to stop. I did then. I will now.
"What is the meaning of this!? What happened!? Mrs Weasley?" Mcgonegal ran over. "Im not sure. Harry said something. He mentioned a girl named Annabeth and Percy just..." She trailed off. She looked angry,but not at me. Ginny had only known me a few months, but she knows id never punch first. "Mr Jackson! What about a name would provoke you to do this. Who is this Annabeth!?"
Why did I punch? I hadnt wanted anyone to find out about her and now everyone will hear.
"Annabeth's my girlfriend." "And why would your girlfriends name cause you to strike out?" "She WAS my girlfriend. Shes dead." I glared at her, she flinched. She knew her mistake. Making me say it in front of everyone was cruel. Harry snapped up, suddenly consious. "You will be severely punished for your actions!" Said McGonegal. Harry smirked,which was a funny sight to behold under the circumstances, with all the gaps in his teeth. "Mr Potter im talking to you!"
HA! Now its my turn to laugh.