27

Harry POV
It has been a month since the choosing ceremony. I don't know why the goblet thought Jackson was good enough to be a champion. It should have been Ron. Or literally ANYONE ElSE! I mean seriously!
At least I get to watch him fail the tasks. The reason I was so prepared last year was because I knew before hand that the task involved dragons. No such luck for Jackson. HA! If only he knew. Can't wait to see the look on his face when he finds out.
Percy POV
It's been a month since the big flaming cup of stupid spat up my name. Honestly I'm getting kind of sick of always being the one. I mean just once can't it be Leo. I'd pay to watch him in this tournament. Running up and down, screaming bloody murder with his head on fire. Now that would be some quality entertainment.
Nobody can tell me about the tasks so I don't ask. I figured I'll just wait until the tasks happen. For weeks people have been congratulating me and stuff. It's getting annoying. Apparently last time they cancelled all sports at Hogwarts but this year they are continuing, so to get my mind off of the upcoming Olympic Games for Witches, I decided to try out for a sports team. Apparently they only play one and to my dismay it wasn't American football. Quidditch. Basically basketball on broomsticks. I remember the kid at the broom shop explaining it to us but I didn't think it was the only sport played. Thalia was out because of her fear of heights. Jason was nervous that if he was to close to a big cloud and got too excited he'd start a lightning storm with 13 other people flying around the sky so he was out too. Frank said it wasn't his thing and Hazel said she was going to keep her feet on firmly on the ground. After hearing that Leo was playing, Piper decided very quickly that she wasn't going anywhere near Leo on a broomstick. So that left me, Leo and Nico. Since we had four broomsticks from when Leo, Piper and Jason and I bought them we decided to keep one spare, invade one of them broke. Piper said she had liked the thought of quidditch but hadn't thought of the consequences of being near Leo on a flying stick when she bought it and Jason hasn't thought about the lightning thing. Ah well. Their loss. Tryouts are tomorrow and apparently Harry Potter is the captain. I get the feeling he doesn't like me but I haven't the faintest idea why. Tomorrow will be interesting, to say the least.