16

Harry POV
I don't get how all of them are allowed to enter the Triwizard Tournament.And how are they all in 8th year? The dark skinned girl with the golden eyes looks about 14. The small pale one and the girl with the short black hair look 16. The girl with the colour changing eyes, the guy with the blonde hair, the small Latino boy and the Chinese guy all look 17.Which means all of them are too young are too young to be in 8th year and 3 of them are too young to enter the tournament. The last guy is the only one who looks as old as us, maybe even older. He had black hair and strange green eyes and looked 18.
One by one the went up and got sorted.
Jason Grace - Gryffindor
Thalia Grace - Gryffindor
Piper McLean - Gryffindor
All of them sorted into Gryffindor. It didn't get interesting until the guy with the black hair was called.
Percy Jackson was called up by Mcgonegal but before he got with 8 feet of the hat it screamed Gryffindor at the top of its lungs. Now that I think about it, it's weird that they all got out in my house. Maybe they are here to kill me and enchanted the hat. I mean come on, the little Italian guy 100% should have been in Slytherin. Even if Some of them sort of helped during the war they are all still evil gits. The exchange students sat down at the end of the table next to Neville. They started talking to him like they knew him. It's kind of unnerving. How do people who I've never seen before and are from America just waltz in here like they own the place and act like they know everyone. It BS and I'm going to find out what they are hiding. The tall dark haired guy is literally a taller version of me. His eyes are more bluey green and he is extremely lean and well built. And I could see muscles through his T-shirt. And his hair was darker and he had a tan that you couldn't get by living in England. But apart from that. He looks exactly like me.