12

Hermione POV
I can't believe Annabeth's dead. Just months ago I was talking to her on IM. And Tartarus? It made sense though. Only something really bad could make Percy like this. Broken. Draco, Neville,Seamus and Luna were all as shocked as I was. They all new Annabeth, not as well as me, but still. Annabeth taught me how to use a dagger, I was no where near as good as her, though, how to write in Greek, how to complete the climbing wall without getting caught by the lava. She was my sister. I've known her since i was 14, when I found out that I was adopted. It was just after our 3rd year at Hogwarts and Sirius was alive and everything was good. Until I found out that there were a billion monsters trying to kill me.
After a couple more minutes of dead silence, mourning Annabeth, the wizards got up to leave. "We have to get back to our Wizard friends. We'll see you at hogwarts." Explained Draco. When I got back to the compartment Harry, Ron and I were in, they were sitting waiting for me. They both gave me questioning looks as I sat down. "I went to go ask Ginny about our lessons this year." It was such a me thing to do that they didn't question it. The rest of the train ride when by in a flash, and in no time, we had arrived at Hogsmeade Station.