26

Nico POV
During dinner everyone was discussing the arrival of the 2 other schools, who have come to compete in the tournament thingy. All the demigods have decided to enter themselves. We figured that the cup might not choose any of us. To be honest if the cup does choose one of us, it'll go with Percy. The dudes just that "lucky". I hope it's not me if I'm entered Will will kill me for getting into something so dangerous.
The great doors banged open just before dessert. A giant women with a horrible sense of fashion walked in leading a large group of girls in blue outfits. Butterflies were flying around them. It was very extreme. Next came the Guys. They were led in by muscular man, maybe 20 or so. When Ron spotted him he snarled. Wonder what the story is. The guys were doing flips and carry torches. Now this was over the top. Looks more like circus.
Percy POV
The girls school Bauxbatons or something sat with the Ravenclaws and the boys school, Durmstrang sat with the Slytherins.
After dinner Mcgonegal brought out a flaming... cup? No. A goblet. One after another students wrote there names on some paper and brought it up to the fire. We had decided we would all enter. The names would be picked tomorrow night, after the Halloween feast. I wrote my name and through the paper into the fire. I hope to Gods it doesn't choose me. But with my luck it just might.
——————-
Nobody really paid attention in classes the next day, not that the teachers cared. Everyone was too excited for the Choosing ceremony tonight. Apparently this year they are keeping the same tasks as last year but adding an extra one. They are going to use memory charms so that the contestants don't remember the tasks and the students will be put under a spell that if they say anything they get Warts or something. Wizards are so vain.
After the feast, the tables were all pushed back. We all sat on benches around the wall, waiting in anticipation. The Headmistress welcomes us all and said something about Champions. I wasn't really listening. Mcgonegal stopped talking to us and put her hand out to the goblet. Out spat paper in the shape is a blue fan.
Gabrielle Delacour
"Her sister was the champion the last time. Fleur. She married my older brother Bill." Whispered Ron in my ear. How many siblings does he HAVE?
A nother piece of paper jumped out.
Dimitri Krum
"Did u know Viktor had a brother?" Ron Asked Hermione. "Yeah, he mentioned him, but we never met."
Dimitri joined Gabrielle at the end of the hall. He smiled over at his headmaster, who, now that I think about it, he has a striking resemblance to. That must be Viktor, the guy Ron Asked Hermione about. When the last name flew out of the Goblet I knew I was screwed. It had been torn from a notebook and on the back was a stick figure drawing of a little man with a ball of fire in his hand. Yesterday Leo has ripped the paper from his notebook and passes it to me to write my name on, so I wasn't surprised when Mcgonegal yelled,
Percy Jackson
We entered our names as a joke, I didn't think any of us would actually be picked. Just great. I got up and went over to stand beside the other the. Champions. A man came over and did the memory charm, it took him three tries to realise the reason he couldn't do it on me was because I didn't actually know what the tasks last time where, therefore he couldn't take the memory. We were led into a room lit by a fireplace. I could hear the teachers chanting in the hall. Putting the secret spell on the others I presume.
It's going to be an interesting year in the magic school. Well, more interesting then I had already anticipated.