42

Harry POV
Im not sure how the broadcast came back but we saw everything.
Turns out I was right all along.
Percy is NOT human.
But I was wrong too. Hes one of the good guys.
So when he reappeared in front of us bleeding out everywhere needless to say I felt very guilty. Hazel screamed. I could see why.
He looked a lot worse in person. Especially with the huge hole in his chest.
We all ran down from the stands. The teachers were holding people back but they let us through.
Percy smiled up. A drop of blood was sliding down the corner of his mouth. He looked at Nico and nodded slightly.
"Its ok Percy." Nico put his  head down. "I understand." Nico took his hand.
"What? Nico WHAT?" Thalia yelled.
"He wanted confirmation."
"Of what? Dammit Nico! Confirmation of what?" Leo was frantic. He looked distraught.
Nico just lookes him dead into he eye.
" Oh my god," hazel whispered. Tears were steaming down her and pipers face.
Thalia slapped him." No!" She slapped him again. "Im going to outlive all of you. But not yet! You hear me!" She was crying." I went to Annabeths funeral. She was supposed to live a long life. She was supposed to live a long LIFE with YOU. She left me. You cant too!" She slapped him again. Percy put his hand on the side of her face. Thalia out her hand over his and closed her eyes.
"Chiron... Thanks. " Percy said to Jason.
"I will...ok ...I will"
"Percy? Im sorry, I was jealous. But you werw right. Jealousy feeds anger and wars." Percy turned to me.
"Its ok ... Forgive ... You," a tear slid down the side of his face.
" Simul autem ... fortior ... knobs." (stronger together)
Nico smiled. Percy sucked in a deep breath and then he was gone.
----------------------------------------
The demigods left soon after.
Mcgonegal explained everything. About demigods, about their lives, about the titan war and the giant war. Hermione and Draco helped. They too both left to go back to America for Percys funeral.
Percy would be remembered in the wizarding world too. He saved Dimitri and Gabrielle and indirectly saved all of us.
The son of the sea would not be forgotten.

Thalia POV
Percys funeral had been horrible. The sadness was suffocating.
After, all his closest friends sat around the campfire to tell stories.
Clarisse, Chris, Hermione, Draco, Reyna, Neville, Seamus, Luna, Piper, Jason, Frank, Hazel, Leo, Calypso, Nico, Will, Conor, Grover, Travis, Chiron and me. Everyone at camp loved him, but this was more personal.
"Did you know he crashed his own funeral once?" Asked Clarisse.
"What?" Asked Calypso.
"He made a volcano explode and then disappeared for two weeks. We thought he was dead, so we had a funeral. Midway through Annabeths speech he showed up." Explained Clarisse. Despite everything, I laughed. So did everyone else.
"What a Percy thing to do? " I laughed even harder.
"Where was he for those two weeks?" Asked Calypso.
I laughed even harder. Between breathes Travis and Conor answered, "with," "you."
And so it began. We told our stories.
"You know there is a section in the med bay. Cause of injury "Percy Jackson". And not because he injures people during fights. It was because he hurt others when he did stupid stuff." Will said.
"Like that time we started painting his cabin red but he came out and Conor jumped and dropped the pain bucket on his head." Said Travis.
"O I remember that!" Nico laughed."I broke my arm when he walked into me And knocked me to the ground."
We all laughed for awhile longer. But we all started to realise what was wrong.
"No ones ever going to need that category again." Hermione looked over at Will.
" I hated Percy."
I snapped my head at Clarisse.
" At first. He was cocky and rude. And I thought he only went on quests for the glory. But then he helped me this one time with my dads chariot. Id never been anything but mean to him and he helped me Anyways. You know when he reappeared from his year long disappearance the first thing I said to him was,"typical, you vanish for 8monthse then you come back and save the world." I never got to tell him how much I appreciated him."
"He knew ." Clarisse and I met eyes. "He always knew."
"He stuck up for me evenracken he had no idea who I was." That was the first thing Grover had said. "I was just a crippled kid in the hallway. He didnt need to stop. But he did. He always did." Grover looked down.
" I remember we used to make fun of him for his favourite campfire song." Draco smiled sadly.
Chiron smiled too," it was Mr Ds favourite too. He thought it "captured the essence of the demigod life","
" Its been a long day without you my friend." Nico started.
"And i'll tell you all about it when I see you again." Clarisse joined in.
And before I knew it we all did.
"We've come a long way from where we began. Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again."
Some things fade.
But some things you never forget.
And some things, the best things, you never want to.

Percy POV
Death was peaceful.
Id not gotten judged.
Nico and Hades had intervened.
"I'll take care of your mum ok? "
I smiled and nodded.
Hades smiled at me
"Shes been waiting for you."
And with that i turned my back. On Nico. On life. "Thank you Percy." Hades said on the way to Elysium. "For looking out for Nico all these years."
"Honestly, it was more like he was looking out for me."
"I hope you find peace Percy." And with that he left me to face the next part Alone. I could see the gates. And I could see the people who had left me behinds waiting for me. I hugged Beckendorf, Zoe, Silena, Ethan, Lee and even Luke. I wish Bianca had been here but she had chosen rebirth.
Luke hadnt completely made Elysium. His sacrifice hadnt exactly been enough. But Hades pulled some strings with him too. On the weekdays he cleans Hades' palace and tends to Persephones gardens, and he spends his weekends in Elysium.
I was glad to see my friends. But there was one person in particular I wanted to see. Standing so far off to the side that I hadnt noticed her at first. But then I did.
Wise girl.
I ran at her. I hugged her and I never planned on letting go.
"Dont leave me again ok?"
"Never," she smiled agairst my chest.
Im sad that I died.
But, im even more glad that I lived.

Broken things are never truly broken.
They can always be fixed.