Oru Chinna Surprise

Mulla was surprised when the topic of a new phone for Kathir was discussed all of a sudden..

Mullai : puthu phone ah

Kathir : hmm amaam

Mullai : ungalukka

Kathir : hmm he nodded rubbing his palms together

Mullai : enna thideernu

Kathir : summa thaan

Mullai searched his face for clues..

He simply returned her gaze with a smile

Mullai didn't prod him after that..But when she got a couple of minutes alone with Kathir she whispered something in Kathir's ears and he nodded

They chose a phone quickly enough..strangely enough his only ask was can reminders be set for important dates..

Kathir signalled for Mullai to leave with others

He remained back and did Mullai's bidding

They got the items required for Saadhana's birthday party next..even here a few extra items were bought

Once done they made a call home to check if they can have dinner outside

They were quite hungry..and luckily back home their mom confirmed that she was planning to make a simple dinner of idlys so if they felt like they could have dinner outside..

All 4 went to a restaurant to have dinner..

After dinner Kathir was introduced to a naughty side of Chaaru for the first time..

Just as they were finishing dinner Chaaru left to take a call...

When the remaining 3 of them came out she was not near the car..

What started as a casual search soon became a frenzied one..

After searching for 10 mts..

Kathir : Mullai ava phone ku call pannu

And that's when they spotted her sauntering towards them biting on a chocolate bar...

Chaaru : mudinjucha kelambalaamaa

Ashok : ey loosa dee nee...enga pona..

Chaaru : phone pesinen...sweet saappida manasu vanthuchu..vaanginen..oru 5 nimisham munname vanthutten..neenga ellam pathattamaa thedinathu paarka jolly ah irunthuchu..athaan appudi oramaa ninnu vedikkai paarthen...

Kathir : ethu vedikkai paarthaya...

Mullai : kalyanam aaga povuthu unakku..ippo vaachum thirunthu...

Ashok : iva ellam thiruntha maatttaa...eppovum velayaattu...

Chaaru : enna thirunthanum naanu...summa thittareenga..orutharukkaavathu enakku phone pannanum thonicha..ithulla puthusa oru phone vera...ethukku aalukku onnu vechu irukkeengalo....

More than the prank itself her defiance was getting to Ashok ...

He took one step forward raising his arm...

Kathir : ada Ashok...nadu roatla enna ithu...kelambalaam vaanga...

He forced all of them to get into the car...but held Chaaru by the ear...

Irukku unakku veettukku ponaa he tweaked her ear gently..enna settai...

He sat behind the wheel with Ashok next to him...time was already 11:00 pm

Mullai and Chaaru got in at the back..

Mullai : yen unakku intha velai..

Chaaru : ada chocolate vaanga ponen...ithu oru kuthama..