One Flu Over The Cuckoos

Last time on Total Drama Island; imprisoned in a world they didn't create, forced to ingest deadly foods, and even to taste them twice. Nonetheless, the two courageous teams clawed their way to freedom! And a lonely Chef made a new friend. But prison is no place for traitors. Even cool goth ones. So at the end of the day, it was "Goodbye Gwen, hello...Izzy?" Yeah, Izzy. That girl is eight shades of nutty. Will she drive everyone else crazy too? Find out on Total Drama Action!

The teens were all walking around that night, still reeling from Gwen's departure while Izzy looked around at everything in wonder.

"Everything is so much smaller than I remember," Izzy laughed out and Corrine rolled her eyes, still sulking from the argument she had with Duncan.

"I still can't believe Gwen made a side deal with the other team," Duncan said to his fellow teammates. "Didn't know she had it in her."

It was clear he was impressed, and it only made Corrine angrier.

"Well, I can't believe they let Izzy back," Heather said. "They totally negated our numbers advantage. And that's the only advantage we had."

"Well, goodnight everybody," Lindsay yawned out, skipping up the steps of the girl's trailer and pulling on the door; yet again, it didn't budge.

"Hey, who locked the door?" Duncan growled out as he pulled on the boy's trailer.

"Wait, let me try it!" Izzy exclaimed, jumping over to the door and slamming her body into it, sending her to the ground.

The teens' struggle was interrupted by the sound of sirens and Izzy gasped, jumping up and putting her hands on her head in a panic.

"Cops!" She screamed out.

An ambulance came rushing in front of the teens, stopping only once to drop off a gurney covered in a blanket.

The teams surrounded the gurney, inspecting it closely without touching it.

"Ew, what is that?" Heather asked. "A dead body?"

"Or an undead body," Duncan suggested with a crazed grin.

Suddenly, the body under the gurney jetted up, making everyone jump back in terror.

"Boo!" Chris exclaimed, laughing out as the teens watched him with fear. Harold fell to the ground at Leshawna's feet, terrified.

"Calm yourselves," Chris said, clearly amused. "No one's dead yet. I'm here to prep you plucky ducks for our most awesome challenge yet." He passed out various textbooks to the teens and dropped a big pile onto the ground.

"These textbooks hold the sum total of eight years of med school. And each one of you gets one because tomorrow, we're gonna play doctor!"

"I hate doctors," Duncan confessed. "They just get off on telling people stuff that they don't wanna hear like, "Don't pick at that scab!" or "If you eat nothing but pickled eggs, you'll die." Hey, don't tell me what I can't eat. Now, playing doctor. Playing doctor I can handle."

"I could be a doctor if I wanted to," Harold said. "I have plenty of hands-on experience, 'cause I've contracted more than three hundred known diseases. And I've been cured of nearly all of them. But there is no known vaccine for loving Leshawa."

"To win this challenge," Chris said as the teens inspected the textbooks. "You're gonna wanna memorize the entire contents of these textbooks. By morning."

"But it's already so late!" Heather protested.

"You got that right!" Chris gestured to his right and Chef drove up in a golf cart, filled with pizza boxes.