The Sand Witch Project

Last time on Total Drama Action, a girl with a vision. A vision that took her past everyday thinking. But when the chips were down, and even when the chips were back up again, she was the only one who could rescue them. Searching for a cure for the disease afflicting her dearest friends. A challenge was won, a cure found. But, it's time to put our snacks away, kiddos. Because after this totally terrifying episode, there won't be a stomach left unturned. Hold on to your buckets, it's time for Total Drama Action!

The teens were enjoying the warm day, as they didn't seem to have a challenge and had begun to relax. Duncan and Justin were kicking around a soccer ball, doing their best to dodge DJ, who was sleeping in the grass. Heather and Corrine were laying down, sunbathing while Lindsay and Beth munched on some egg sandwiches. The others were playing card games, and stealing Lindsay and Beth's sandwiches.

"Owen!" Beth exclaimed. "Stop stealing my sammies!"

"What are you talking about?" Owen laughed out, sending crumbs flying out of his mouth.

"You disgust me, Owen," Leshawna said between chewing.

"Yeah," Heather agreed, taking a bite from one of the sandwiches. "What kind of pig are you?"

"Are you all eating them?" Beth asked accusingly and the teens nodded.

"Chef's food has gotten really good lately," Justin defeated and Beth huffed, feeling defeated.

"But I was the one that stole those for me and Lindsay!"

"Oh, hush," Corrine said, opening one of her eyes to look at her. "You know I was the one that stole them for you two, and I don't care that the others are eating them. Chill out, four eyes. You're killing our good moods."

Beth backed down and took a seat with Lindsay, enjoying the sunshine as they ate their food.

"This is fun, huh, bestie?" Beth said to Lindsay. "Imagine if there was no challenge today."

"Oh my gosh," Lindsay gushed. "We could totally just hang out and braid each other's hair. I would love that, bestie."

"Some of us are actually trying to keep up our strength to win the competition," Heather interjected, grabbing a few more sandwiches and sitting back down, handing two to Corrine.

"Here," She said.

"Thanks," Corrine bit into a sandwich, humming happily. "What's got you all nice all of a sudden?"

"I don't know," Heather shrugged. "You're one of the least annoying people here. And I'm sure you know I'm trying to ally with you, might as well suck up."

"I can respect that," Corrine decided, pulling her sunglasses back over her eyes.

"Attention all Total Drama victims!" Chris announced over the loudspeaker. "Please meet me in the northeast corner of the studio Palooza! Bring lozenges, the screaming's gonna hurt!"

"There is a challenge," Beth gulped out, turning to a sad Lindsay. "Just promise we can still do the hair braiding?"

"I think I'll do a French," Lindsay suggested, making the girl smile.

The teens walked over to the palooza, filled with different types of camera equipment, and no Chris.

"We walk all the way here and Lieutenant Slick can't even be bothered to show up?" Heather complained.

"Maybe he's racked up too much overtime figuring out different ways to torture us," Justin suggested, making Corrine snort.

"Well, would you look at that? You finally said something relatively smart, pretty boy. Keep it up and your head will explode."