Aftermath II: Forgive or For Gwen

Once again, Geoff and Bridgette sat on the purple couch in the middle of their cozy-looking stage. The two seemed to be getting along after their spat from the last episode of Aftermath. Over to Bridgette's left sat the usual lineup of the campers from Wawanakwa that hadn't made it in the second season. However, Trent and Izzy, who had already been interviewed, sat with them.

"Yo, everyone!" Geoff greeted loudly with a bright smile on his face. "I'm Geoff."

"And I'm Bridgette!" The blonde said, a fake smile plastered on her face. "Great to have you for another super juicy episode of The Aftermath, where we'll be dishing the dirt on Total. Drama. Action!"

The audience let out great cheers as the two teens waved out to them, before settling further into their couch, ready to introduce the last batch of losers.

"Wow, there's a lot of love out there, eh, Geoff?"

"No doubt, Bridge," Geoff agreed, wrapping an arm around the back of the couch.

"I wish today could be all about love," Bridgette sighed out. "But, there's always some haters, too."

"We may see some of those dudes on today's show," Geoff agreed. "'Cause we've got Gwen here! And DJ!"

A monitor slowly sunk down the stage, showing pictures of the two ex-campers in the green room. Suddenly, Geoff widened his eyes and quickly walked off stage, leaving Bridgette to introduce the rest on her own.

"We've also got our friends from the first season joining us here in the V.I.P section. Katie and Sadie, Cody, Noah, Ezekiel, Eva, Courtney, and Tyler!"

More cheers.

"And we've got Trent and Izzy here, too!" Bridgette continued over the cheers, looking over at Geoff's empty seat with a shrug.

"Hi, Trent!" Katie crooned over Sadie, who was sitting next to the boy. "We're so happy you're here!"

"I won the thumb war to sit next to you," Sadie said to him, lightly elbowing her friend.

"He's what?" Bridgette asked her earpiece, lips tightening. "That is so uncool!"

She turned back towards the audience with yet another fake smile and did her best to continue without her boyfriend, a crinkle in her eyebrow as the only sign of her annoyance.

"So, there have been three pretty shocking eliminations since we last saw you guys. Anything you'd like to comment on, Courtney?"

"My lawyer advised me not to at this time," She snapped, crossing her arms and looking away.

Bridgette chuckled.

"Wow. So, we've also lost Izzy, AKA E-scope, AKA Explosivo again, but since she's already been a guest, she won't take the hot seat today. There have been some pretty insane things on the show. The prison movie, the hospital drama, haunted set..."

"The disaster movie and war flick," Geoff broke in, taking a seat on the couch again as the boys in the audience cheered.

"Wow," Bridgette said. "Guess you guys are into terror and destruction. I was freaking. I was almost glad I was booted off the show. I would not have made it through prison food day."

"Me? I've got a stomach of steel," Geoff disagreed, patting his six-pack.

"Oh, you can't tell me you'd've wanted to go through what Owen did. A busted-up jaw? Ouch!"

"Oh, true that," Geoff agreed. "But we've got loads more wicked bad moments of pain coming up! Rad hits like you've never seen 'em! Time for... That's Gonna Leave A Mark!"