One Million Bucks, BC

Last time on Total Drama Action, when Owen's jaw was unwired, it unleashed a hunger like no other. Owen stopped stuffing his face when he and Leshawna were snatched and stuffed into safes. The Grips managed to free Owen with the help of Corrine, who quickly became fed up with her team. Still mad at Leshawna, the Gaffers decided to let her rot in her cell, quite possibly forever. Tough guy Duncan got the fright of his life when he was faced with none other than... Courtney! Who, thanks to her Pitbulls- I mean lawyers, is back in the running. The Grips lost, and due to a small technicality, Owen took the lame-osine to the nearest drive-thru. With only nine contestants left, maybe one of them will stand a chance on another awe-inspiring episode of Total Drama Action!

The girls all sat in their trailer, getting ready for what could either be a peaceful break or a nightmarish challenge stemmed but the darkest parts of their host's mind. Either way, they wanted to look hot, and they were damn sure going to, as long as Lindsay stopped whining enough for Corrine to focus on her liner.

"What about poor Owen?" She moaned. "Or that boy I liked, Tyson."

"Tyler," The girls corrected.

"Girl's all lawyered up," Leshawna said as she approached the mirror, sending a glare to Heather. "I oughta try it. Get me all the big bucks for being locked up in that safe all day."

"You stole my spa day!" Heather shrieked. "Do the crime, do the time!"

"It wasn't your spa day!" Leshawna argued. "Besides, I could've starved in there, people!"

"I seriously doubt that," Heather countered haughtily, gesturing towards Leshawna's stomach.

If it were anyone else, Corrine would've intervened; she was used to that, as she was the peacemaker between her siblings. However, Leshawna never needed anyone to stand up for her, and she did, she would let them know.

"And what was it you planned on doing at the spa with that wash-and-go-hair?" Leshawna asked Heather's retreating figure. Lindsay gasped as her brush caught on a knot in her hair.

"Beth," She asked. "Can you help me get this knot out?"

"Here," Heather said, grabbing the brush. "Let me."

She tugged hard on the knot with all her strength, making Lindsay let out a wail in pain.

"Ouch!" She exclaimed. "Heather! I think you pulled my eyes into the back of my head!"

"Not a bad idea," Leshawna quipped. "With Courtney on your team, you'd better watch your back. Although, I'm sure Corrine will stop any funny business."

"It depends on who she's bothering," Corrine responded as she edged up her liner. "I'm just counting down the days for the teams to merge."

"I'm sure you are," Leshawna teased. "Soon enough you'll be able to hang around Duncan without your team thinking you're betraying them."

Corrine felt her face heat up.

"Shut up," She groaned out as she reached for her comb. "That's totally not it."

"Mhmm," Leshawna said, not believing a single word coming out of the girl's mouth.

"Courtney's so bossy!" Beth interrupted.

"And it's not like we needed another know-it-all on the show," Lindsay agreed.

"Oh, really?" Heather said pulling on Lindsay's hair again.

"Ow!" Lindsay glared over at Heather with tears in her eyes. "I was talking about me."

Corrine raised her brows, wondering where this was going.