Beach Blanket Bogus

Last time on Total Drama Action, he was a boy. She was a girl. And last week on Total Drama Action, a shocking team redistribution pitted them against one another. Our heroine made a fundamental romantic comedy error. Picking Duncan first and leaving her boyfriend Trent kinda ouchie. Meanwhile, two men made an illegal alliance. And Duncan's mad thespian skills trumped Izzy's well... madness. It was all too much for Chef's tender heart, and Izzy - uh, Kaleidoscope- was clearly a bit too nutso. Even for this show. She was voted off and Corrine replaced her as part of Trent's dream-ish team. Will Duncan break up Gwen and Trent's barely there relationship? Will the new locked keep Owen out of the craft truck? Will my nonfat vanilla soy latte ever get here? All the answers, uh, answered right now in another tear-jerking episode of Total Drama Action!

The teens were all gathered in the craft services tent, watching Chef scoop a bit of brown sludge onto their plate for breakfast; Heather looked down at it in disgust.

"Now I know how starlets stay thin," She commented, inspecting a stray hair sticking out of her meal.

"I wish Chef had let me in the kitchen," Harold said from behind her. "I got me some mad culinary skills."

"Do you mind?" Heather huffed out, turning away from him and walking towards her seat. "I was talking to my slop."

Corrine was sitting next to Trent, talking about a band when he reached for the salt, shaking it onto his hairy eggs. Suddenly, the top of the shocker fell off, spilling the white granules all over his plate. He frowned, wondering what could have happened when they heard Duncan's obnoxious laughter coming from the other table.

"Sorry about the morning as-salt!" He laughed out and Gwen reached across the table to smack him upside the head.

"Third grade called," She said. "You're due back in class."

"Real mature," Trent sighed out. "Don't you know it's bad luck to spill salt?" He grabbed a handful and tossed it behind him for good luck, but hit Heather in the eyes. Corrine quickly stood up and grabbed the water he was given for breakfast, running over to a panicking Heather and flushing her eyes out.

"Nothing a little pepper won't fix," Trent said, grabbing the pepper shaker and holding it over his plate, only for the top to fall off of it as well, spilling pepper all over his plate right next to the salt. He let out a groan and grabbed the pepper, throwing it behind him and almost hitting Heather again. Thankfully, Corrine was able to move her out of the way in time and continued to flush out her eyes. Duncan, who was still laughing, went up to their table, snatching up Corrine's tea, and looked at Trent with a look of satisfaction on his face.

"Uh, you still gonna finish those eggs, bro?" Duncan asked, gabbing a piece and throwing it into his mouth.

"Are you nuts?" Trent exclaimed. "Now I only have eight pieces left."

"Am I nuts?" Duncan asked rhetorically. "Dude, you are officially capital W weird."

"Which is good," Gwen said, holding Trent's shoulders and smiling at him. "Because I happen to really like weird." She grabbed a piece of his eggs and took a bite.

"There," She said. "Now you've got seven pieces. Which is an odd number again. Isn't that kinda better?"

"Absolutely," He said lovingly as Corrine and Heather finally rejoined the group.

"You can have my eggs if you want," Corrine said, sliding the plate over to him and snatching her tea back from Duncan, placing it next to the messed-up eggs.

"You can have my tea too, you seem a little stressed."

"Thanks, Corrine," Trent said gratefully while Duncan glared down at him. He opened his mouth to insult Trent one last time but was interrupted by a whistle. It was Chris, who was walking through the tent with some sunglasses on.