Full Metal Drama

Last time on Total Drama Island, our competitors took it on the chin as they faced an all-you-can-eat buffet of deadly natural disasters. But it was Owen's own feet that tripped him up. Owen's broken jaw means that he can't eat anything 'til it's met the business end of a blender. Yep, it's a rough life for Owen. But, the "Your Owen Worst Enemy" award goes to Leshawna. Better call the fire department, because, liar, liar, Leshawna's pants are seriously on fire. Luckily we had a submarine tank simulator full of water to douse the blaze in a waterlogged event that had all our competitors gasping for air. Sounds tough? Get used to it! Because this week, it's an all-out war! It's a desperate battle to survive Total Drama Action!

The campers were in a serious race to the bathroom, as there were only three stalls and it was one of the only times they were allowed to be alone, with no people, and especially no cameras. Leshawna reached the bathroom first and frowned at the two closed stalls, the last one being occupied.

"Only one toilet is working today?" Beth asked as she reached the bathroom with the rest, panting.

"This crazy bargain-basement TV show doesn't even have a plunger?" Heather asked, annoyed. Well, she was always annoyed, but she was extra annoyed right now.

"And I would be crazy to give up this primo spot!" Leshawna said, looking over at Duncan and moving aside. "Crazy with niceness! Duncan, honey, you take it."

"Nice try," Duncan asked. "But you lied to us, and I never mess with liars."

"Corrine doesn't count," Duncan decided. "You didn't lie, she just didn't tell me."

"You don't mess with mouthwash either, huh?" Leshawna asked, fanning her face. "I got one word for you, stank breath. Winter-mint. Harold, baby. Would you like my spot?"

"Hecks yeah!" He exclaimed, cutting in front of her.

"Figures," Duncan scoffed. "Taking bribes."

"I don't do bribes," He said solemnly.

"Then what's with letting Leshawna suck up to you?" He asked. "As far as I'm concerned, she's off the team."

"Except that the team needs her!" Harold debated, turning to the brown-haired girl. "Thanks for giving me your spot, Leshawna, my valued, if somewhat unworthy, teammate."

He opened the stall door, unknowing that Owen was using it, and screamed.

"Owen, what are you doing here?" Harold asked out after he yelled in shock.

"It's not about what I'm doing," He gritted out, splattering saliva everywhere. "It's about what I'm not doing."

"Pipes a little backed up?" Harold guessed and he nodded.

"Who knew a diet of blended corn beef and cheese puff shakes could stop my whole system?"

"Make way!" Chef yelled, pushing the teens aside. "Coming through!"

"Chef, a little privacy? " Owen asked over his guts bubbling loudly. "I'm trying to poop-a-doop."

"Doctors orders," Chef said, holding out a purple shake. "I've got the cure for your no-can-doo-doo right here."

"That's not even food-esque!" He complained.

"Don't push, kid," He growled out. "They're making me serve you on account of my bad behavior."

"Give it here," Leshawna said, snatching the drink from his hands. "I've been starving half to death since DJ left!"

She chugged it down and Chef shivered.

"Man, she's gonna feel that."

"My, my!" Leshawna said, wiping her mouth. "Who knew bran could be so tasty?"